A multi-tasking, antioxidant-packed facial lotionFeatures a unique mask-in-milky formula that works as a toner, mask & waterContains French Grape Polyphenols, rich in powerful antioxidantsHelps neutralize free radicals caused by daily...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal - Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Grape Seed Hydrating Mask-In-Milky Lotion -110ml/3.7oz!
New York City
L'Oreal - Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Grape Seed Hydrating Mask-In-Milky Lotion -110ml/3.7oz uploaded by Astha B.
Purchased at: CVS
I used the light blue one? It smells nice and is very lightweight. I bought this and also the Hydrafresh for very dry skin and I liked that a lot better. It was thicker and more heavy but I need that for my incredibly dry skin. But it literally says that the normal hydra fresh is for normal/dry skin so obviously the one for very dry skin worked better for me.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
Don't have time to follow a lengthy skincare routine every morning? L'Oreal Paris introduces the Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Double Essence Cream, an innovative 2-in-1 serum + moisturiser with a double pump! Enriched with French Grape Seed extracts, Red Pomegranate and Red Berry Extract, it helps in revitalizing and hydrating the skin. The Anti-Ox formula helps strengthen skin's barrier and moisturizes it, giving your skin a fresh dewy finish.
I think this was an amazing product I love it so much it is really good and really helped my face glow. It was very effective? The packaging was very beautiful. This product was very gentle and wasn’t harsh at all. I mean like when I first stared using it my face burned a little but that’s all.
Lynn
One of the best product I use . This product make my skin fresh and clean I really recommended for better skin . I know the when you star using this product you never gonna stop using it this product change my skin a lot and I'm very happy with the results.
San Clemente
Amazing product! I would definitely recommend to my family and friends. It's slightly pricey but it's good value. It came nearly packaged in bright colors ,and was very effective. Made my skin super soft and felt more awake. Really showed my natural beauty.!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Lake Elsinore
It felt great on the skin and had a heavenly scent. It left my skin so smooth and hydrated. I felt like I needed to use another one just the next day and I would like to find something that I only need to do on a weekly basis.  But awesome mask.
I got this seed oil for my mom and from her I was told she didn't have dry or dull skin on her neck, ears ,nose  she says this product helped with redness and brightened her inner self so she purchased another
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Angel Fire
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an overall great product. It leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. I’ve used this product for about 5 months and it definitely met my expectations. It’s effective and I highly recommend this product to others.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Target
You really can’t go wrong with L’Oréal! There is a reason they have been around for so long!! They cater to the everyday woman and their products speak for themselves!! They will forever be a staple in my beauty regime.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Lancaster
Purchased at: ULTA
It helped my face get even softer, and it was a lot smoother afterwards. I would definitely purchase again, and it was a good value. It was a gentle lotion. Not harsh at all, and yes I would but it again.