BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

L'oreal Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion
Product wasn't as effective as I would have liked. It wasn't overly expensive but for the price I expected more results
Angie P.
Wonder Lake
This is a great product. That not only smells amazing but feels amazing on my skin. I am forever a fan and love
Melissa👑 M.
It's a little expensive but works wonders on dry skin. A little bit goes a long way though. You don't need too much
Susana Helora A.
Elkridge
This product let my face really good and softy I'm feel more younger, it's not expensive, and the result is aswome
Kari G.
Melville
Great product! I really enjoyed using it and results I got were incredibly fast! I will definitely be buying more
Plasticqueens B.
DORAL
I love this Loreal product, it leaves my skin clean, fresh I hydrated after washing my face, i love this product
Ingrid A.
Watertown, MA
In a visit to the dermatologist, she recommended this product and it's been helping me with my sensitive skin.
Morgan L.
Very good product. I loved the results of it. Fairly priced. Easy to find in the store.I would purchase again.
Jennifer P.
Claremore, OK
This was ok. It made my face burn and broke me out. I would recommend it but not to people with sensitive skin
rachel c.
This product works with my very very dry skin . I use it every night after showers . And before wearing makeup.