BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Face Masks

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Julia M.
Colorado Springs
Good product I liked using it. I saw a difference with in a few weeks. I used it twice a day to get these results. I would definitely recommend it. It’s not too expensive and easy to find at any store
Cammy M.
Cambridge
It made my skin so moisturized and smooth! I usually can only use certain products because I break out but this was very nice to my skin. It is definitely worth the buy and I will buy it again!
Haley G.
Quincy
I loved it it felt so good in my skin an I didn't break out from this product!
It was a little pricey on amazon at the time but this bottle has lasted me awhile
Hailey W.
Costa mesa
This made me feel fresh and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated! My skin is sensitive and dry but this product didn't irritate my skin. Would recommend to a friend.
Melissa B.
Union Grove
This product is awesome if you have typically dry skin to help hydrate and make your skin feel really soft without being oily. I would highly recommend this product!
member-40cea
It is amazing recommend to all it is good to use with a very strong face cleanser.You can find it at Target of even a drug store.For the price of this product it is not bad. I would continue to keep using this product and have been using it for a while.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I love this product been using it for over a month. it is lightweight and does not feel sticky. I have oily skin and tend to break out easily and this product did not cause any breakouts!
Canté S.
Virginia Beach
this product left my skin feeling hydrated and it also made for a good base for my foundation, which is always a good thing! And it performed a lot better than I thought it would. The packaging is well done. I would recommend to people with my skin type or might be a little less oily.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This skincare lotion is light and creamy and soaks into the skin very well. It makes the skin feel softer and look more plump and youthful. It brings acnice glow to your face and hydrates the skin very well.
vanessa j.
I would use this brand but since my skin is really sensitive my face will burn and itch afterwards . I don’t know if it’s the brand or just my sensitive skin but it does this with any other skin care item I use. The smell was good though. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser