BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Angelina B.
Reno
This product did wonders to my skin. I hate when my skin feels dry but this left my skin sooooo soft. I will definitely buy again. !!!
Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
Es una crema buena, el problema es que en mi tipo de piel que es mixta no me fue muy bien, talvez en miel mas seca venga mejor.
Danielle D.
Melbourne, FL
I love the feeling after I used this. Will buy again. A little greasy if you use too much though. Good price for the quality.
Katie F.
Guys I have desert skin. Always. Dry. This has been a lifesaver. I love this brand and the cuccumber and marshmallow stuff.
Ashley R.
Locust Grove
I LOVED THIS, I used a small amount because I thought I would get oily but I did not. I also love the fresh clean smell.
Misty K.
Camp Verde
My Face feels soft and freash. I have less break outs. Smells good. Nice size well packaged. Easy to use bottle.
Angela S.
East Rochester
Make skin soft but tends to dry it out of used too long. I would recommend to someone that doesn't have sensitive skin
Product wasn't as effective as I would have liked. It wasn't overly expensive but for the price I expected more results
Angie P.
Wonder Lake
This is a great product. That not only smells amazing but feels amazing on my skin. I am forever a fan and love
Melissa👑 M.
It's a little expensive but works wonders on dry skin. A little bit goes a long way though. You don't need too much