BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Face Masks

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Tierra H.
I love using this in the morning to clean my face. This is daily morning routine. I recently purchased this from Walmart. This product is not at all expensive it’s good product to use. I love this product so much.
Kara C.
Homer
I really liked how hydrating this product was on my skin. Great price for great results. Would definitely recommend. Was gental and no strong fragance. You can find this product at walmart and target stores.
Yaya S.
Bakersfield
Hydrating and leaves skin feeling like new. I highly recommend its gentle to the skin and doesnt open up pores its effective to the skin and reffreshing a lil pricey but worth the deal try it out and
Jenny M.
Independence
Yes i really really love this it makes my face look good and i can see the difference from it. It’s really gentle you guys should use it’s. The package is good. Everyone go but it it’s amazing and love it
Njean J.
San Antonio
Very hydrating. Deep cleansing and leaves skin very clean and soft. Very reasonable in price... love the packaging. Easy to find at your local store. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend to everyone
M I.
somonauk
This product is very good for your pores and I would definitely buy it! You can find it at most stores including target and Walmart. The product is kinda pricey but it it totally worth every penny if you are looking for improvement.
•Ashlynn T.
I would but this product again because it has a great texture to it, I am a repeat user this product helps smother and it also helps control acne. I would but this again because it helped my skin clear up when I needed it to.
Mehjabeen K.
chapel hill
Smooth texture and is absorbed quickly into skin. Thick texture like a lotion. It’s important to make sure to put this product on dry areas of skin and not already hydrated areas because it may cause breakouts in those areas.
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
I've literally used each and every face mask from Loreal. Nice packaging like always- I bought it at my nearest beauty supply store. I'm a repeat user like always. Would recommend to others especially skincare junkies.
Angela P.
junction
Love this product. Very hydrating and gental for my super dry skin! I think this product is a great price. I doesn't leave my face feeling oily and gross after I use it. I would definitely purchase this product agaib!