BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Cassandra G.
Ventura
This mask is really great and is actually really hydrating. Definitely recommend this for people with really dry skin. I love the packaging and it is effective which is good for the price. Really do love it.
Kenzie😁💕
This product is mask and lotion in one is pretty much a mask that leaves ur skin nice and flawless and as smooth as a baby's bottom i definitely would but this again because I just ran out but that's ok I'll get more that's how good it is
Bree D.
Liberty
Everytime I use this product i feel like I look 3years younger. L'Oréal lotion leaves my face feeling fresh, hydrated and new. I usually get this at my local drug store, or Walmart, when it's on sale. A bottle usually last me a while so, I won't complain about the price.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
I love it, I feel that when I use it my skin is perfect, moist and with such a rich aroma, it lasts a little, I buy it regularly and I love it. This lotion moisturizes me very well, I give it 10/10. I buy it in Walmart
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
My skin is loving this product. It keeps my combo skin hydrated and supple. It's perfect for summer. I like the easy applicator and packaging. I would recommend this to a friend who needs hydration.
jaysa c.
Monroe, GA
This product was ok, made my face a little oily but cleansed very well.  I would recommend if you have dry skin, but not so much for oily skin
Jenyfer B.
Pasco
I like the texture and smell it has, I have not had any problem using this product. I highly recommend it is a good product. I love using it.
Monica L.
Poplar
It smells great. Hydrated my face and leaves it smooth. Although it did leave my face kinda oily. Has a nice packaging and very affordable.
Terri W.
Elkhart
Only used it once ,but i did like it. Made my face feel smooth...rather expensive for me to buy ,i use generic brand lotiin moisturizers
Amanda L.
My face has never felt better. I have used this only a few times and I see amazing results already. And the price isn't bad either.