BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Face Masks

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Abbey P.
The packaging was beautiful! I also really enjoyed the scent. It was super effective after a couple nights use. I bought it at Kiosk in Macy’s. It was very gentle on my skin so I’d recommend to those of sensitive skin. I will be buying this again!
Danielle E.
New Castle, IN
If you have dry skin like me, this mask will be great for you. Generally I have extremely dry skin during the winter months, and this is my mask of choice to help hydrate those dry spots. My favorite points on this product is the fact it doesn't have a strong perfume smell, it's affordable, and it gets the job done. If you're on the fence about purchasing this product, I'd highly recommend giving it a try.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I did not like how oily the product was. I feel it did not want to soak into my skin and just sat on top. It’s a bit of a pricey product too. It was pretty gentle on my skin but I feel they could do better with getting it to not feel so oily
Olivia P.
This product works well! I really like the way it made my skin feel after I took it off. This was my first time using it and yes it did have nice packaging. It was a little pricey but it was worth the money! My skin felt hydrated!
Kyanna R.
Tucson
It really hydrated my face. It didn’t work as good as I thought it would but got almost all of the job done. I was a first time user so maybe my face just has some getting used too. It was some what effective and I would recommend it to others who have mild dryness.
Bruna L.
Chesapeake, VA
L’Oréal are a must for all the beauty products I have. I love them and this mask is definitely the best one I have, skin feels soft and clean after using it and I am happy with this purchase. I would definitely recommend it.
diana l.
San Antonio, TX
Great product. Its one of my favorites. It hydrates my face skin. I purchased it at walmart, great price. Very effective defenetly does what it says. This product meet my expectatios and much more. I feel like it does not need improvement its great the way it is.
Cathy M.
The smell is amazing the texture is not thick it's on the medium side. Once I put it on and massage my face it felt smooth when you wash it off it give you a refreshened skin your pours feel nice and freshen up. I patted the towel I didn't drag my face on the towel and it felt amazing. My skin was smooth and it looked shinier. I will recommend this product to people even with oily skin like me. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Valeria M.
Rockford Illinois
This product is so amazing it was a reasonable price and super hydrating I loved it so much I love the feeling I get when I put it on I usually put it on in the morning it has really nice packaging it is just straight up amazing I recommend this to people who have oily skin because it worked a lot for me👍👍👍
Misha O.
Arlington
This product was okay, it just wasn’t as good as some of the other products that they have made. I thought it was pretty expensive when compared to the value and price.i might use it again if I found a coupon on it.