BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Caitlyn T.
it’s nice. i really like it because it actually helps. i’ve used this multiple times and it does mostly meet my expectations. it’s a good value and not too pricey. i probably would buy it again. it’s nice.
Awesome lotion I would definitely try it again i bought it from CVS it was kind of pricey but I loved the lotion it helped a lot and this was my first time using it as well the packaging was great
Stacy D.
MORROW
Very hydrating. Like this product but I don't love it. It is effective for those who have really dry skin. Bought this from Target. Packaging is decent for the price. It's a gentle product for the times when my skin is dry but if my skin isn't dry it makes it oily.
Michelle P.
Fresno
I love this product. It gives a good feeling. Like as if you wake up as a new person because the formula in my opinion feels good. It makes me feel refresh and make my skin feel hydrating.
afsana A.
New York
it was so gentle on my face! i didnt know if it was gonna be worth every penny but i certainly will be buying it again. if i stuck to my routine my skin would have the best results.
Victoria M.
lafayette
This product was amazing. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone with dry skin!! You can purchase a small bottle from Walgreens for cheap, and it defiantly last very long. & that is what I love about it.
Sasha B.
Eubank, KY
I love this brand. It makes my face feel 10x better once I use it. It is a good value for the product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a good facial product.
Anna R.
Columbia, TN
Great product, but did make my face break out a little in the beginning. After a couple weeks, my skin got used to it. It was pretty gentle, but I don't think it was effective overall. I won't be buying anymore.
April T.
I am not huge fan of lotion mixed in with a mask but thought I would try this since it was given to me from a friend. I don't think that I would purchase it on my own because I have oily skin and the lotion did not help me at all at keeping it fresh throughout the day.
Lori G.
As far as my skin goes this is amazing! It had enough moisture for my dry skin and helps with all of my skin care concerns and needs. For the price with higher ends stuff I would definatly buy this again.