BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Face Masks

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Anna B.
Canton, GA
This product is really amazing! I got it as a present! It’s very effective! It leaves my skin fully moisturized and soft! It’s very gentle to your skin and. The packaging itself is flawless! Like I want to keep the packaging to! It’s an overall great product
Nydia A.
This feels so refreshing. For those days where I feel my skin so dry that I need to rest from makeup, this is my go to. Got this at target and I'm pretty sure I need more. Although I know what it does, I enjoy reading the packaging because of the simplicity.
Shay P.
Notus
It was alright. I've never really been impressed with this brand. I feel like people only really like this product due to it's name. Three stars for quality but will not repurchase. I honestly prefer Neutrogena to almost anything else. It's just better.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Great product definitely pleased with it overall! It met my expectations and more! It didn't break my face out! I have really sensitive skin and it didn't cause a break out! Its definitely good value and not very pricey!! Im pleased and will purchase again!
Marisol H.
Michigan City
I have very dry skin & this is like magic ! It doesn’t make my kskin feel oily it’s makes it feel very hydrated. It’s not harsh or rough it goes well with my sensitive skin. The packing is nice I love the color . I will most definitely buy this again !
I loved it & would recommend it to anyone who is looking to buy a great product! It was a good value & the price was no problem to me it was actually Effective & was my first time using it & would repeat it i would recommend to others
Andy J.
Love this stuff. My face was always needing cleansing and hydration and this is the stuff just for that. It's very smooth but you can definitely feel it working I bought it at Victoria's Secret . I would definitely recommend it to come in a bigger bottle
Amieé C.
Kyle
Very nice, it makes your skin feel super soothe and fresh. Especially if you like live in a very dry place. Usually I don't trust hydration foams and stuff but it was extremely effective and at a very good cost. I would definitely buy this product again
Zoraido J.
Rockingham
It's a good product I'll recommend anyone woman to buy it is good on skin kill skin nice and moist and hydrated special doing the dry hot summer it work well on my skin and yes I will buy over and over is that I recommend it to anybody who got dry skin
Kayla M.
Jacksonville
Let me tell you!! This stuff it’s awesome! I would recommend it to anyone honestly even my grandmother it’s easy to use and I love it! My face feels so new and soft very gentle! I can’t get enough of it. I would recommend anyone to use this product!