BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Melissa L.
I'm not sure if clay masks are for me. After a while it dried out and it felt awkward? Cleaning it off was no problem and I like that it uses charcoal to absorb oil and dirt from you face. I guess I just don’t like how it feels on my skin.
Tellie M.
San Diego
my mom uses the product religiously and I wanted to try it out it was really gentle on my face you’re pretty much getting what you payed for it left my face feeling soft and really refreshed I like the fresh clean tingling feeling
Demera B.
Very nourishing and soothing! This left my face feeling super soft and nourished. i defiantly recommend if you have super dry and acne prone skin. I have lots of dark spots, and it also helped with that. Defiantly recommend!
Cathy M.
The smell is amazing the texture is not thick it's on the medium side. Once I put it on and massage my face it felt smooth when you wash it off it give you a refreshened skin your pours feel nice and freshen up. I patted the towel I didn't drag my face on the towel and it felt amazing. My skin was smooth and it looked shinier. I will recommend this product to people even with oily skin like me. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Michèle G.
Orlando, FL
Great product! Love the L’Oréal brand and this works well on my sensitive skin. Doesn’t leave it with a lot of redness, just moisturizes! Definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin that gets red easily!
Aline M.
Mountain Top
It good ! But I️ don’t like anything in my face ! But the results is very good ... I️ think the people that like take care the face fast it is a good choose. I️ would bye for my mother and my grandmother again!
Fatou D.
Are usually uses this during the weekend I have a really oily skin and he just hydrate my skin on my face and I’ll fill out will you nasty anymore and he definitely does what he says is going to do love love
Caitlyn T.
it’s nice. i really like it because it actually helps. i’ve used this multiple times and it does mostly meet my expectations. it’s a good value and not too pricey. i probably would buy it again. it’s nice.
Awesome lotion I would definitely try it again i bought it from CVS it was kind of pricey but I loved the lotion it helped a lot and this was my first time using it as well the packaging was great
Stacy D.
MORROW
Very hydrating. Like this product but I don't love it. It is effective for those who have really dry skin. Bought this from Target. Packaging is decent for the price. It's a gentle product for the times when my skin is dry but if my skin isn't dry it makes it oily.