BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

Quyên T.
Lynnwood
This is really good, it makes my skin healthy, good elasticity, smooth and brightening. I love it, you guys should try this.I've been using this product for about two weeks and I have noticed a little difference. My face used to have a dull look to it and this mask gives a bit of a glow. I use it once or twice a week, Im hoping it will rid me of my scars, since its brightening. It leaves my skin looking clean and fresh and my pores are seemingly tighter! I would definitely try it again, and well see the end product of y face when I finish it. A little pointer if it dries out your skin, I would spray on a moisturizing and toning spray(Mario Badescu) before and after the maks for a complete fresh look.
Cathy M.
The smell is amazing the texture is not thick it's on the medium side. Once I put it on and massage my face it felt smooth when you wash it off it give you a refreshened skin your pours feel nice and freshen up. I patted the towel I didn't drag my face on the towel and it felt amazing. My skin was smooth and it looked shinier. I will recommend this product to people even with oily skin like me. I will definitely purchase this product again.
maroon b.
Hartford
I love this because it has great a really good scent to it, the packaging is really satisfyingly and this product did meet my expectations, it isn't harsh it is really gentle and soft and I really do recommend this product especially as a gift for Christmas or a birthday event.
Pamela S.
Atlanta
Love this product it keeps your face soft and looking young. I got it from Walmart.i love L’Oréal products. I use a lot of different products . I also use L’Oréal shampoo and conditioner it makes my hair really sof and it looks a lot healthier. Yes I would recommend to others.
Thomas H.
Homer
This product made me feel refreshed after every use and it really kept my skin soft and that was great because my skin tends to crack in the colder months so this product was really a miracle for me. I would love if maybe they could come out with some facial scented lotions.
Angeline I.
Williamstown
A very good product that made my fave feel rejuvenated.  This was my first time using this product and I was blown away.  Not only was the packing super easy but it made my face feel like new and it was so gentle.  I wouldn't change a thing about it.
April T.
I am not huge fan of lotion mixed in with a mask but thought I would try this since it was given to me from a friend. I don't think that I would purchase it on my own because I have oily skin and the lotion did not help me at all at keeping it fresh throughout the day.
Azzy Y.
This product was actually surprisingly really good. I am a first time user and I fell in love with this item. It’s a very good price for the amount of product you get. Yes very decent packaging nothing special. Heck yes I would buy again especially for the price.
Des S.
Awesome product.  Makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. Very effective product! I used with a face spin brush to get deep down I’m my pores. Good value. I purchased it at Walmart.  I would definitely purchase this product again! Big winner for me
Natalie N.
Corona, CA
When I first saw this at my local Walmart I saw it for $10.00 I was very doubtful it claimed to hydrate..well it did it’s very hydrating I use every time I wash my face as well as before applying my primer. It gives your face a glowy look I recommend to all!