BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Face Masks

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion see more...

dalya a.
Coon Rapids
A hydrating & softening face lotion Features a clear gel-like formula that transforms into a light, refreshing & watery texture Enriched with French Grape Seed Extract, a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals Shields skin against the dulling & damaging effects of external aggressors Blended with mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water to stimulate cell vitality Loaded with Double Hyaluronic Acid to boost & retain moisture Prevents the formation of fine lines Leaves skin soft, smooth, radiant & refreshed

175ml/5.8oz

It's amazing. It helped me a lot smell good❤❤❤❤
Allison L.
Portland, TN
This product is absolutely perfect for this time a year! Hydration is key in the winter as mine and I'm sure lots of your skin dries out. This leaves your skin practically glowing! It feels so good and makes my skin feel so healthy. I would recommend you try this and all of their other great skin care products! L'oreal Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion
Frecita C.
Fort Myers, FL
Un poquito caro para mi pero si lo recomiendo bastante bueno para las arrugas, suficiente producto para lo indicado no huele mal y muy bueno mi piel se be bien lo seguiré usando ya q veo buenos resultados en mis arrugas cien % buenisimo, para mi
Fatima K.
Stoneville
I love this product, the price tag on it is very reasonable and affordable. the amount you get in the bottle lasts a long time, a little bit goes a long way. everytime I use it my skin feels softer and glowing from with in. I highly recommend it
Quyên T.
Lynnwood
This is really good, it makes my skin healthy, good elasticity, smooth and brightening. I love it, you guys should try this.I've been using this product for about two weeks and I have noticed a little difference. My face used to have a dull look to it and this mask gives a bit of a glow. I use it once or twice a week, Im hoping it will rid me of my scars, since its brightening. It leaves my skin looking clean and fresh and my pores are seemingly tighter! I would definitely try it again, and well see the end product of y face when I finish it. A little pointer if it dries out your skin, I would spray on a moisturizing and toning spray(Mario Badescu) before and after the maks for a complete fresh look.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
This is a great product for someone who has dry skin! My dry spots are around my nose area and you can see my skin flaking off if your close enough! I apply this on at night and I wake up with soft skin and when applying my foundation on in the morning it helps it go on so smooth and flawless. Great product!!!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
clarissa s.
I loved this product ! Considering it was my first time using it! The price was pretty good for its results ! I bought this product at my local Target and I am amazed by the beautiful container it comes in ! I would definitely buy this product again because it made my face feel very fresh!
Sierra J.
Gastonia
Awesome product, very gentle on my face. Saw great results in just a couple days.. it’s worth the cost, I bought it through the website and it came within 2 weeks. Met all my expectations and more. I buy a new one everytime I get low. I would refer this product to all my friends!
Renee G.
Batesville
I have sensitive skin. I want to try something new so i got a thing of it at walmart to try it. It dont have a bad small either. Its very gentle on you skin. Nice packaging very attractive. Thats what made me get it. I would definitely recommend this to others.