BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

SHOCKING EYE SHADOW PIGMENTS / WITH PROFESSIONAL BRUSH. Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Green see more...

michele m.
Patchogue, NY
Love the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Dual Effects Eye Shadows. They come in a variety of colors. I have hazel eyes so I love to go with the greens and purples. They cannot make it any easier to use. One of their best products. Definitely recommend,
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
While I have not seen these loose pigment eye shadows in stores for quite some time, they used to be a really fun way to get a super intense pop of color. They are long-lasting but a bit of primer would help them adhere. Be prepared for a lot of fallout.
Leeann P.
Gibsonton, FL
Lo real shadow pigments are a good pigment, for the price. They go on very dark, but are a little dusty, leaving a lot of fall out under my eyes when I've used them. They do stay on for a good amount of the day, but a touch up might be required of wearing for an extended day. Would buy again!
Arielle W.
Reston, VA
Although I haven't seen this product on shelves in forever, I'd love it if they brought it back. I had the most beautiful teal shade. And while the lose pigment factor did lead to quite a but a fallout, the quality of the eyeshadow made up for it.
Ebonie D.
Gonzales, LA
Pigment in this is crazy!!! I love a good quality make up and the fact that this product is inexpensive compared to most other brands is a super plus!!! I would recommend this product to everyone!!
Elizabeth W.
Bring them back! They are super pigmented. A little messy, which I can understand why people would be turned off, but these really are great. I still have a few that I love!
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
The best product I've known in years, I'm thrilled with it. I want to change to another prosucto because the quality is very good. Your makeup is fantastic long lasting. I recommend. It's the best. I great preoduct
Stephanie  M.
Royersford, PA
I love these and wish they still made them. I still have one that I use sparingly because I don't want it to end. Love the pigment and the simmer!
Hayley R.
East Peoria
this pigment is a great pigment for any look, dramatic or natural and I always turn to this shadow pigment when I want an amazing eyeshadow look
Megan O.
VERMILLION, KS
The HiP pigments were amazing! I have no idea why they stopped making them, but the quality was phenomenal and I wish they would bring them back.