9 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi. see more...

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge easily?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Milena D.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
I've tried to purchase this product twice, and I was sadly disappointed. I love L'Oreal and cream eyeliners, especially colorful ones, so I was excited to try it. The first time I purchased this, the product was dry and difficult to apply. I figured maybe I got a bad pot and bought a second one. The second time, the brush was incredibly stiff and the eyeliner was still hard, so it was incredibly painful on my eyes! The product isn't highly pigmented, is very shimmery and just a hassle to apply.
Suzy A.
Suzy A.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't use it in teal but I am assuming it works similar to the blackest black, which I purchased. To begin with, I bought the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and that dried out so much faster and the color was not as pigmented as the L'Oreal. The L'Oreal was so rich and it went on smoothly. The brush could be a little bit better but it still is amazing. IT was worth every penny and I use this everyday!
Mistice S.
Mistice S.
Palm Desert, CA
I actually own one of the gel liners but in bronze. I tried it compared to the Tarte amazonian clay liner and found that they wore the same. Neither one irritated my eyes. They were both great, but the price on the Loreal was excellent. These are great for tightlining, especially if you have tiny, hooded eyes like I do.
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Review for: Chrome Violet
L'Oréal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Color Chrome Eyeliner, Violet Volt, 0.03 oz. (2-pack)L'Oréal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Color Chrome Eyeliner, Violet Volt, 0.03 oz. (2-pack)L'Oréal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Color Chrome Eyeliner, Violet Volt, 0.03 oz. (2-pack)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: Chrome Violet
LOVE the Color Chrome Eyeliner by L' Oreal Paris! It is extremely easy to apply and use, great variety in color options as well! The packaging was appealing and caught my eye, which made me give the product a try in the first place. It is something I will purchase and use from here on out!
Allie D.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeliner is pretty good for the price you pay. It tends to dry quickly which is great for long time wear, but because of this fact it can be hard to correct mistakes and even out. It may not be easy for a beginner eyeliner wearer to use but it is a pretty good product.
Hiral P.
Hiral P.
Suwanee, GA
I love the look of gel eyeliner versus regular liner. It definitely stays on longer. It is also very easy to apply because it simply glides onto the eyelids. Also, it lasts longer than leader brands. I would recommend this product to others looking for full day use.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
I have been using this eyeliner for 3 yrs. It was always the one that wouldn't fail me. The staying time is adequate but since I have hooded eyelids it doesn't last as long as it would on someone who doesn't. Love it for the price and dark rich pigment.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Chrome Violet
Very good and colorful and nice and worked really good compared to generic brands. I know my mom also likes these colors and we both share them. I like how cheap and affordable the items were and will be buying these again because they last a long time
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Myrtle beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Chrome Black Shock
Love this eyeliner! good for everyday use. goes on nice with easy application. comes in nice packaging! easy to apply! nice bold color that I try to go for! I would definitely recommend it to anyone! and I am planning on buying it again once I run out!
Emy T.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.