BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

COLOR PRESSO LIP GLOSS see more...

• "The product is good quality and the packaging is convinent." in 1 review
  • "If I don't wear any makeup, I always have my handy lip gloss." in 1 review
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Review for: Color Presso Gloss Chic 34 fl oz/10 ml
It's okay but not the best. Doesn't last as long as I would wish. The packaging is really cute and nice though! Not too pricey so it makes it better. Very sheer color and I like it. Would probably buy again but I don't wear it often! I would recommend though!
Mastic Beach, NY
I did not like these, i don't think they still sell them, but when i bought one they were very sticky on my lips and felt so heavy, guess its the double color that comes out. yuck
Bundles W.
Bundles W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this from the Dollar Tree and it's OK. It's a lip gloss duo and both colors are sheer but add just a pop of color.
#makeup
stacey s.
stacey s.
Rockledge , Fl
Love this product. Offers a nice balance with color, and a high gloss. You do need to apply it throughout the day because it doesn't stay very well. That's why I gave it 4/5 stars
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this and i thought personally it was too thick as well as it was too sticky! Not my favorite!
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I think the design is extremely creative, I like that I can always have gloss right on the go, connected to my keys. But I really didn't like the quality of this gloss. It's sticky, and extremely thick.
Ashlynn H.
Ashlynn H.
Gulfport, MS
Awesome I love love love this product It's awesome Hope you enjoy. I know I do.
Memphis M.
Memphis M.
Louisville, KY
I am a lip gloss girl. If I don't wear any makeup, I always have my handy lip gloss. This was a little stickier than I expected. But I would purchase again. I loved the color.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a noce gloss, has a glittery shine to it. i like how it has two colors to blend or wear one or the other.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
I love this product. The product is good quality and the packaging is convinent. I like to hook it on my keys.
Mastic Beach, NY
Do they still sell these?