Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#1160 in Eyeshadow
HIP - high intensity pigmentsTM Shocking Shadow Pigments - With Professional Brush
Cat D.
Cat D.
Covington, KY

I really like L'Oreal's loose pigments. They are extremely pretty and sparkly and as long as you use a glitter glue or some type of cream first, it will last. Always use a brush to pack the pigment onto the lid.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Reno, NV

This glitter eyeshadow has a beautiful color and also a beautiful finish. Its really pigment and its just absolutely beautiful.
Brandius N.
Brandius N.
Plainfield, IL

Bright and beautiful!! Love the bright colors they have. Last all night even when you are dancing.
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK

Absolutely gorgeous and bold color! The loose shadow is incredibly pigmented and very smooth. The finish is metallic and sleek. I love how much is builds and how sheer you can make it. The color is so rich and beautiful!
Amber S.
Amber S.

These are beautiful pigment, so affordable and easy to use. It's highly recommended.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA

It's a good product if you want to stand out, but not so great for everyday use. The main complaint I have is that it sprinkles down onto your cheeks easily, and it's hard to get off.
Yesenia H.
Yesenia H.
Fresno, Ca

I love this product its better then the other brands i use this is like my most favorite one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL

Great color payoff. I actually really like the brush also. I think the tools you use are just as important as the product.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Hilliard, OH

I like the color but the best part about this product is the brush. I love it
Devan G.
Devan G.

I love this stuff! It doesn't clump and you don't need a whole lot to see it! It's bright and vey noticeable ! The brush come in handy and you get on with every color! My favorite eye shadow by far!'

Join Now