L'Oréal HiP Shocking Shadow Pigments, 244 Beckoning uploaded by Kara K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

HIP - high intensity pigmentsTM Shocking Shadow Pigments - With Professional Brush see more...

Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Shocking Shadow Pigments 0.05 oz; 1.5 g
This stuff is fun. I'm always down for a little drama and this definitely creates that and then some. The color on my skin didn't actually match quite what I expected but I love how little product it takes to make your eyes pop with this loose powder. It looks purple/green in the jar but on your skin it turns very red. So much fun! P.S. I have the shade Intrepid.
Cat D.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like L'Oreal's loose pigments. They are extremely pretty and sparkly and as long as you use a glitter glue or some type of cream first, it will last. Always use a brush to pack the pigment onto the lid.
Cassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow truly gives your eyes a "pop" but to me, this was wayyyy over the top. It was super bright and I was not a fan
Devan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It doesn't clump and you don't need a whole lot to see it! It's bright and vey noticeable ! The brush come in handy and you get on with every color! My favorite eye shadow by far!'
Jane B.
These are fantastic! I own almost every shade and the brushes they come with work well with any eye shadow application. I will suggest using an index card under your eye to catch any loose pigment that may fall. The trick to these is blend, blend, blend. Once you get that down, oh my, these are so gorgeous. I recommend using a primer first though to give this an all day look. It will also intensify the pigment. One of the best things about this product is it isn't that expensive and you get top quality results of more expensive brands. That, and you can control the amount of pigment with the brush and the pot, so whether you want a wash of color or an eye popping look, you are the artist!
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
I usually don't but eyeshadow from this brand because I feel that it's way too dusty. The color fades very fast. I have to say that their shocking shadow pigmints are pretty good. Nice and vibrant and lasts a good while. If your looking for something budget friendly that resembles Mac's pigmint shadows this one is it.
Kimberly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loreal is such a great brand and I love the colors of this. Would highly recommend.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
So much pigment! Seriously, don't spill these because they suck to clean up. They cover well and don't crease much.
leigh g.
Super pigmented, and the price is great. I only have a problem with them because they are a loose-shadow and I'd rather pressed powder.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
It's a good product if you want to stand out, but not so great for everyday use. The main complaint I have is that it sprinkles down onto your cheeks easily, and it's hard to get off.