L'Oréal HiP Shocking Shadow Pigments, 244 Beckoning uploaded by Kara K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

HIP - high intensity pigmentsTM Shocking Shadow Pigments - With Professional Brush see more...

Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Shocking Shadow Pigments 0.05 oz; 1.5 g more...
This stuff is fun. I'm always down for a little drama and this definitely creates that and then some. The color on my skin didn't actually match quite what I expected but I love how little product it takes to make your eyes pop with this loose powder. It looks purple/green in the jar but on your skin it turns very red. So much fun! P.S. I have the shade Intrepid.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Absolutely gorgeous and bold color! The loose shadow is incredibly pigmented and very smooth. The finish is metallic and sleek. I love how much is builds and how sheer you can make it. The color is so rich and beautiful!
Natali M.
Sicily
I have bought several of the HIP shadow pigments and i liked them. Didn't really find the little brush they used to come with necessary but the pigments are just as good as any expensive brand.
Cat D.
Covington, KY
I really like L'Oreal's loose pigments. They are extremely pretty and sparkly and as long as you use a glitter glue or some type of cream first, it will last. Always use a brush to pack the pigment onto the lid.
Jane B.
These are fantastic! I own almost every shade and the brushes they come with work well with any eye shadow application. I will suggest using an index card under your eye to catch any loose pigment that may fall. The trick to these is blend, blend, blend. Once you get that down, oh my, these are so gorgeous. I recommend using a primer first though to give this an all day look. It will also intensify the pigment. One of the best things about this product is it isn't that expensive and you get top quality results of more expensive brands. That, and you can control the amount of pigment with the brush and the pot, so whether you want a wash of color or an eye popping look, you are the artist!
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
I usually don't but eyeshadow from this brand because I feel that it's way too dusty. The color fades very fast. I have to say that their shocking shadow pigmints are pretty good. Nice and vibrant and lasts a good while. If your looking for something budget friendly that resembles Mac's pigmint shadows this one is it.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
This product is amazing! It is very easy to apply on your eye lid and gives you that shimmer/glitter color that you need to have your eye color to stand out. You can utilize this product for day and night.
Devan G.
I love this stuff! It doesn't clump and you don't need a whole lot to see it! It's bright and vey noticeable ! The brush come in handy and you get on with every color! My favorite eye shadow by far!'
Alayna H.
Monroe, MI
Love love love this shadow! It's long lasting I never have to do any touchups. I always get compliments when I wear it! You only have to use a little for a nice sparkle! I highly recommend.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
It's a good product if you want to stand out, but not so great for everyday use. The main complaint I have is that it sprinkles down onto your cheeks easily, and it's hard to get off.