L'Oréal HiP Shocking Shadow Pigments, 244 Beckoning uploaded by Kara K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

HIP - high intensity pigmentsTM Shocking Shadow Pigments - With Professional Brush see more...

Erika R.
Erika R.
Reno, NV
This glitter eyeshadow has a beautiful color and also a beautiful finish. Its really pigment and its just absolutely beautiful.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Shocking Shadow Pigments 0.05 oz; 1.5 g
This stuff is fun. I'm always down for a little drama and this definitely creates that and then some. The color on my skin didn't actually match quite what I expected but I love how little product it takes to make your eyes pop with this loose powder. It looks purple/green in the jar but on your skin it turns very red. So much fun! P.S. I have the shade Intrepid.
Cat D.
Cat D.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like L'Oreal's loose pigments. They are extremely pretty and sparkly and as long as you use a glitter glue or some type of cream first, it will last. Always use a brush to pack the pigment onto the lid.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow truly gives your eyes a "pop" but to me, this was wayyyy over the top. It was super bright and I was not a fan
Alayna H.
Alayna H.
Monroe, MI
Love love love this shadow! It's long lasting I never have to do any touchups. I always get compliments when I wear it! You only have to use a little for a nice sparkle! I highly recommend.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Hilliard, OH
I like the color but the best part about this product is the brush. I love it
Brandius N.
Brandius N.
Plainfield, IL
Bright and beautiful!! Love the bright colors they have. Last all night even when you are dancing.
Natali M.
Natali M.
Sicily
I have bought several of the HIP shadow pigments and i liked them. Didn't really find the little brush they used to come with necessary but the pigments are just as good as any expensive brand.
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely gorgeous and bold color! The loose shadow is incredibly pigmented and very smooth. The finish is metallic and sleek. I love how much is builds and how sheer you can make it. The color is so rich and beautiful!
Anaiz M.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It is very easy to apply on your eye lid and gives you that shimmer/glitter color that you need to have your eye color to stand out. You can utilize this product for day and night.