L'Oréal HiP Shine StruckLiquid Lipcolour - Reserved Health and Beauty uploaded by Cathy R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal HiP Shine StruckLiquid Lipcolour - Reserved see more...

Jennifer G.
Lebanon
I don't really wear lip gloss much anyway but this is one I've tried and didn't care for. But I admit it could just be that I do not like lip gloss much. It just makes your lips too sticky.
Sherry L.
For some reason I can't find these anywhere. I have 2 of them and they are wonderful. The go on s!ooth and creamy, have great color payoff and don't leave my lips feeling like the Sahara desert when they come off. I do wish there was a wider color selection though.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I love loreal products but when it comes to lip glosses in not a fan. It has great forumla but I didn't like it on my lips
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Very smooth gloss. Feels great on and has great colors. I have a light brown shade. Will probably purchase more colors.
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA
Long lasting wear. No Smug lots of different colors to pick from. Price is reasonable and able to purchase any were.
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
This is an excellent gorgeous smooth lip color that goes on great and lasts all day.