L'Oréal HIP Kohl Brown Eyeliner (Pack of 4) uploaded by Hamideche g.L'Oréal HIP Kohl Brown Eyeliner (Pack of 4) uploaded by carly k.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brand: L'Oreal Collection: HIP (High Intensity Pigments) Color: #803 Brown Size: Pack of 4 HIP kohl eyeliner offers iridescent looks for day or night Loose-powder eyeshadow contains that extra pigment for peepers that pop Not waterproof Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
It's a great alternative to liquid, pencil, or gel. It's a great price, too! My favorite thing about it is the way it goes on- it's like a shadow, so the look is softer. But you can use it to get a great smokey eye too! It does scatter powder on your face during application if you're not careful. But overall, a great product.
Maegy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first ever eyeliner than my sister in law recommended to me. However this was more than 8years ago and I didn't know they were back in the line. They were good however they lasted just like any other eyeliner. Not the best but also not the worst.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I only used this a few times, but I experienced a lot of fallout. Maybe I just got a bad one, but it was really messy and fell onto my cheeks when applying. I liked how it looked on, but I wouldn't buy it again unless they changed the formula or applicator.
Diana D.
Bakersfield, CA
I actually recently purchased this set just because i had very good memories of it. Thing is i feel that the pigments have lots of fall out. I might try to use them like eyeshadowd or as eyeliner with a wet brush
Heather C.
Indianapolis, IN
The best for getting out the door in 5 minutes and still look like you spent time on yourself... I absolutely love this for rushed days. It's great for work too just set with a matching eyeshadow.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
I haven't used this in a long time, but I thought it was awful. it didn't go on well at all and it flaked when putting it on so I had a lot of excess to clean under my eyes
Amy P.
Wytheville, VA
I love L'Oréal products, but, I personally didn't like this liner very much. I had problems with it running under my eyes. I still love the other L'Oréal products I use!
erin d.
This stuff has so much fallout when you apply it and usually after a couple he's my whole eye is black from it running. :( I definitely don't use this if I don't have to.
Janet B.
I used this as a brow liner and it worked out fine for me, I will definitely get this one again when I get a chance, I didn't have a 4 pack , I did t even see a 4 pack for this eyeliner.
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
Usually Loreal products are my favorite drugstore but this wasn't good. It's smudged onto my eyelids. Just wasn't flattering on me. The Hip eyeshadows on the other hand were great :)