L'Oréal HIP Kohl Brown Eyeliner (Pack of 4) uploaded by Hamideche g.L'Oréal HIP Kohl Brown Eyeliner (Pack of 4) uploaded by carly k.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brand: L'Oreal Collection: HIP (High Intensity Pigments) Color: #803 Brown Size: Pack of 4 HIP kohl eyeliner offers iridescent looks for day or night Loose-powder eyeshadow contains that extra pigment for peepers that pop Not waterproof Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Janet B.
I used this as a brow liner and it worked out fine for me, I will definitely get this one again when I get a chance, I didn't have a 4 pack , I did t even see a 4 pack for this eyeliner.
Mari B.
Can look nice, but I wasn't a fan of the powdery mess it could make, along with the fact that it wasn't as durable as other eyeliners I usually use (liquid/waterproof or long lasting).
erin d.
This stuff has so much fallout when you apply it and usually after a couple he's my whole eye is black from it running. :( I definitely don't use this if I don't have to.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eyeliner to tightline my upper lashes which gives them a full and thick effect. It lasts long and I don't have to reapply it.
Anabel M.
Comes in beautiful color. I don't like is too powdery. You need to be really careful because you can end ruining all your make up
Molly G.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products but so hard to find now. Gives such a great smoky look without the work. I own every color!
Windy J.
Castro Valley, CA
A bit challenging to use. The powder tends to get all over. It can be hard to remove and messy.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pigmentation and easy to apply. Great staying power. Definitely worth a try.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
It's a great alternative to liquid, pencil, or gel. It's a great price, too! My favorite thing about it is the way it goes on- it's like a shadow, so the look is softer. But you can use it to get a great smokey eye too! It does scatter powder on your face during application if you're not careful. But overall, a great product.
Maegy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first ever eyeliner than my sister in law recommended to me. However this was more than 8years ago and I didn't know they were back in the line. They were good however they lasted just like any other eyeliner. Not the best but also not the worst.