BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal HiP High Intensity Pigments Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder see more...

Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
BRONX, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oreal HiP High Intensity Pigments Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder is not that great. It is super shimmery. Way to shiny. It is almost clownish looking. Very artificial looking.
tonancysilvia H.
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder
One of my favorite bronzes. It gives you a nice tan look. It's very pigmented and it's long lasting. One thing that don't like is that it's has sparkle finish but it isn't too notice unless you are up close.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA
Not good stuff. It's way to shimmery and goes on very streaky and ends up looking like orange mud all over your face
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a bronzer I personally do not like shimmer. I use shimmer on highlight so adding more in my bronzer just doesn't do it for me.
Felicia Q.
Felicia Q.
Cleveland, OH
I love bronzer especially in the summer , this one in particular was one of my favorites . It blends very well & isn't too dark . Has a good amount of shine perfect for a summer day (:
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
I only use it for stage makeup. It's not that great for everyday makeup, but it does the trick when I need it to.
Khadijah  K.
Khadijah K.
Eugene, OR
Love this product! Use it for contouring and it works wonders!!! Makes my face super shimmery
Sydnee C.
Sydnee C.
Works great, very nice texture when you want the bronze look I would really recommend everyone to try this
MaKenna B.
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
Great substance! Just be sure to balance it over your face & don't use way to much or it'll make your face look dirty!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Not shimmery at all, and I got an orange tint which is hard to come by for me as my skin is a dark olive. Good thing it's cheap so I didn't waste too much $$
lupe c.
lupe c.
Bradenton , FL
Is this product really pigmented?