L'Oréal HIP High Intensity Pigments Shadow Stick 928 Dazzling uploaded by IMSELF C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal Eye Shadows - L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Pure Pigment Shadow Stick 928 Dazzling. How-to-Use: Apply dry to contour and define your eyes with rich color. For a more intense look, use wet. For precision application, sharpen before use with L'Oreal Paris' Dual Sharpener. see more...

Catherine M.
Watkinsville , GA
I enjoyed the fact that this stayed on my oily eyelids pretty well, but the creasing after about 3 hours was a bit much. price was good, formula was not too dry, and i loved the silver color against blue eyes. definitely not a daytime pigment, though.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
Remember the L'Oréal eyeshadow duos from the mid 2000's that every scene kid loved (including myself). Say hello to your new best friend. The same great color payoff with a completely different formula.
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
Not a huge fan of this product. It did not last as long as I would have liked. It was a different texture than expected.
Renata F.
miami
Yo cada vez que lo uso es grande es super brillante que no tiene más palabras que las que se describen a lo compraría de nuevo sin duda
Soy muy aficionado a esta marca.
Y todo lo que va a comprar esta experiencia de esta marca de labial
Bethany G.
Kingston, NY
This product i highly recommend to all skin types. Sensitive or not ! This will work great for work, or late nights out. You thought those blemishes were staying ? Well think again! take a long look at these dazzling shadow stick !
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite silver eyeshadow. I love how you can just draw on your lids, no fall out. The color is pigmented enough where it shows nicely on your life but isn't loud.
Jillian S.
I never use this product because when I watched it on the back of my hand I started bleeding and mediately therefore I don't think I should do a review on this at all so I'm just going to fill up the space because it won't let me click finish :-)
Gwen F.
Maineville, OH
Very good color, long lasting as my eyelids tend to be oily. This stays on long and is a gorgeous color.
Sally R.
Lomita, CA
Goes on nice and smooth, comes off easy and stays on all day. Would recommend to anyone
Rachel J.
Mount Clemens, MI
This is great! Matches my makeup style and skin tone very well and it's easy for me to use. I The color looks really good.