BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal Eye Shadows - L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Pure Pigment Shadow Stick 858 Exquisite. How-to-Use: Apply dry to contour and define your eyes with rich color. For a more intense look, use wet. For precision application, sharpen before use with L'Oreal Paris' Dual Sharpener. see more...

crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
OK first of all i love loreal products in general, they are great for everyday use, they are true to the product, i love this line, the color is true to my skin tone, gives amazing coverage that lasts long time, doesn't wipe off easily,price point is great, i would totally recommend this product.
Shacalviana G.
Texarkana, TX
This Is Just Amazing It Is Soft And Smooth And Friendly With Your Pores. You Can Sometimes Find This At Your Local Drugstore.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
This shadow stick is highly efficient in the fact that is goes on so well and it is very easy to use I love this prodcut
Paula W.
Rochester, NH
This product is amazing, I just ran out of it def recommend this product , easy to use
Kassandra M.
These shadow sticks are super easy to use and are super affordable. They will give you a beautiful look without have to worry about fall out and clumsiness. I bought it at my local rite aid with an extra discount on top. Definitely give this a try
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging is a bit cheap but the product is good. Just interesting the way it's packed in to a tube rather than using a brush . Gotta say it's easy to put in a make up bag without worrying about product spilling. Lacks on the color pigment.
Angela P.
Steger, IL
I love how the HIP makeup goes from day to night by simply adding a drop or two of water. Perfect for your purse on a friday ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
This is a beautiful color, my problem with it is that no matter what I do it creases after a couple of hours.
Dazhae C.
Ashtabula, OH
I love how the color blends so greatly with my skin tone. I don't find much that really match me but this is awesome
Taryn R.
Chula Vista , CA
They are alright. I love any kind of make up. Stays on well and decent for the price
Kayley S.