BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

PURE PIGMENT EYE SHADOW STICK TO USE: APPLY DRY TO CONTOUR AND DEFINE YOUR EYES WITH RICH COLOR. FOR A MORE INTENSE LOOK, USE WET. FOR PRECISION APPLICATION, SHARPEN BEFORE USE WITH L'OREAL PARIS' DUAL SHARPENER. see more...

Securia D.
Perry, FL
Have not tried any of these products, but would love too. I watch so many youtube tutorials of make up and it seems like a great product.
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
im not one for eye shadow sticks, i feel that they dont blend as well as i like them too, like i feel that they would be a good base for the eye shadow but you cant do the whole look with this because it gets cakey and looks bad
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
It's okay. I like the idea, but I find them hard to use without much color payoff. I tried them wet and dry. I'll stick with my other shadows. Compared to them this was a waste. I will not buy again.
claire d.
Metairie, LA
Back to the drawing board, L'Oreal...this idea was better in concept than execution. Pigment is good, but blending (wet or dry) is nearly impossible - it works like a permanent marker - not a selling feature.
sharon K.
nancy, ky
I love L'Oreal products as they are dependable, at least for me.. The product was easy to use & I love the colore. I ihave tod a lot of my friends how great it is.
Noah P.
Oneida, TN
I love and have many eyeshadow sticks and this one of my favorites. It goes on easily and it has a wonderful color.
Arii M.
Mesa
It's alright, and it gets the job done but I don't really like cream eye shadows. I feel like they look cakey
Bianca  .
Crompond, NY
Loved this I use in on areas of my skin that are a little lighter it was a great match and I loved how it stayed all fay
Jessia B.
West chester, OH
I LOVE the L'oreal HIP collection. High quality and long lasting.. definitely recommend.
Wendy R.
This is a great item it is very pigmented and it lasts all day it's hard to smear I just like how it works