BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Duos ( 2 PACK ) COLOR - 806 Gilded Discover the secret for bold, metallic color with a luminous finish. HiP studio secrets professional metallic shadow duos are expertly coordinated to create an edgy, shimmery look. The rich, super-Blendable color glides on evenly for hours of captivating. see more...

Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I bought this one in a blue with like this light silvery blue. It was only because I couldn't find my favorite Urban Decay dark like electric blue one. It turned out pretty good not as good as the Urban Decay but definitely a good one to have as an alternative if you accidentally lose a color you like
Amber A.
Pflugerville, TX
my brush was too big for just one color use at a time. I wish it was larger but the color was nice and dense and didn't seem to fade throughout the day. Not high end quality but fitting for the price. I wouldn't personally buy it again due to the size being a deal breaker.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
do they still make these?? i never see them anymore but i used to love them the pigment was like groundbreaking for drugstore makeup!! i loved the all blue one i still have it and the yellow with black.
Lacey  T.
Biloxi, MS
I absolutely loved the pop of color this eye shadow played on my lids! My boyfriend has two young daughters that like to give me make overs. The 7 year old did something with this shadow that just astounded me and I still use the same technique. We did use a lightener for all over the lid. Then apply the pop of pink to the entire crease right above the lid. She then smudged the Smokey purple in the corners and flared up slightly. It was beautiful. It made me think of exotic butterfly wings.
The shadow itself goes on very easily and boldly. It does not transfer to the upper lid (below the brow bone) whilst you are looking up. that's a winner in my book. Sassy, sexy, bold, clean and even a 7 year old can apply it. So can you.
Amanda C.
Klamath Falls, OR
This eye shadow is my go to! The colors are always so great together, or if you prefer something simple you can always just used one of the shadows. I love that they are actually divided by a piece of plastic, often times I buy something similar and the two different shades are mixed in the middle, it drives me insane. These shadows are also highly pigmented, I just love them!
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA
This product was disappointing that the color pay off was not great. I did not like the texture of the product. The packaging is cheap and broke within the first week of my purchase. I would not recommend this to someone looking for a good color pay off.
Aleeya H.
Gilbertsville, PA
I absolutely loved these! They are completely amazing quality and highly pigmented! I was so devastated when mine broke, which was only because I would take them everywhere with me! I would love to know if they still make these, because if they do I cannot find them anywhere. I would completely love too repurchase them! Honestly some of the best eye shadows I have ever used in my life
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
The colors for this are very pigmented. I love that it comes with 2 colors which go together for a great eye look & you can build up the color for more dramatic looks! I bought this at a local CVS & it last a long time without primer. I definitely recommend this product.
MIKAULY V.
Very good pigmentation beautiful colors, its finish is excellent and nothing dusty, I recommend these shadows, I hope they can pull a wide range of colors,
its price is ideal for all consumers, very good product
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
I"ve tried this in the blue shade as well as the purple/gold pans. I don't find the pigment to be that great in a pay off, but it is ok if you aren't looking for a bold eye color. I probably will not buy this again unless there is a new enhancement in the formula
Ariana p.
Paramaribo
Do you want to buy this product ?