BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

EYE SHADOW HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO see more...

Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'oreal hip concentrated shadow duo is a must. No matter what color you pick. This color is #238 retro and it is amazing and its easy to apply. No messes, it stays all day. I love the colors. Its a must for eye shadow.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate this! Great price point. I know purples are a hard color to get right but wow! I could not blend this properly to save my life. The colors are hard to pick up on the brush. I literally had to scrape the gold color off the pan to get it out. Will Never Buy This Again!
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the swatch I did of this color combo, but when I applied to my eyes, it fell flat. Really flat. I was sad at how not pigmented it was on me. I put it under a white eye lid primer and it seemed to work a little better, but over all disappointed with it.
Debra D.
Omaha, NE
Received this as a gift. Ended up liking the colors but the blue was a tiny big streaky. I had to practice with my brush a little but it did last all day long. Very good color and this container will be used for a good long while. I really like now and when gone I will replace with the same.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was in high school used to buy all of these little duo kits and experiment. They were super pigmented and were great to use for trying out new makeup looks
Shadi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this duo I've had it for a long time, the colors are so beautiful and vibrant. They last all day ! I also used it for Halloween make up and it stayed on the whole night, I would buy it again. I wish the applicators were a little bit better.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This duo is super pigmented, but I don't think they sell this shadow duo anymore. Also the blue isn't wearable for everyday but the other taupe color is really nice!
Sammy W.
The colors of this shadow duo are fun and they go great together! The packaging makes it easy to use and it isn't too expensive. The shadow lasted throughout the day and I would definitely buy it again!
Jennifer D.
Stanford , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the h.I.p eye shadows. Just a little primer and the color lasts all day! Mine was bright yellow and purple and the colors looked great together!!
India G.
Doesn't blend well at all. You will spend a lot of time blending with this product. It could be pretty if you add it on a wet brush in the middle of your lid