BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

EYE SHADOW HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO see more...

Debra D.
Debra D.
Omaha, NE
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
Received this as a gift. Ended up liking the colors but the blue was a tiny big streaky. I had to practice with my brush a little but it did last all day long. Very good color and this container will be used for a good long while. I really like now and when gone I will replace with the same.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
When these first came out i bought every color because they were stunning and the pigmentation was great. However, I can't find them anywhere anymore.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Grantsville, UT
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
I love this eyeshadow! It is hard for me to find stay put eyeshadow and this one does the job! The pigments are perfect, love the colors.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Saint louis, MO
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
I use to buy these all the time. I loved the color combos!! I prefer larger palettes now.
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
I have had this eye shadow for years and the color is still very vibrant and true to it.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
Hate this! Great price point. I know purples are a hard color to get right but wow! I could not blend this properly to save my life. The colors are hard to pick up on the brush. I literally had to scrape the gold color off the pan to get it out. Will Never Buy This Again!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
I loved the swatch I did of this color combo, but when I applied to my eyes, it fell flat. Really flat. I was sad at how not pigmented it was on me. I put it under a white eye lid primer and it seemed to work a little better, but over all disappointed with it.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
When I was in high school used to buy all of these little duo kits and experiment. They were super pigmented and were great to use for trying out new makeup looks
India G.
India G.
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
Doesn't blend well at all. You will spend a lot of time blending with this product. It could be pretty if you add it on a wet brush in the middle of your lid
ana o.
ana o.
Review for: L'OREAL HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO #238 RETRO
Really like the eye shadow . they last long and you can use it as eyeliner also which is great.