Add a Photo

EYE SHADOW HIP CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO
Debra D.
Debra D.
Omaha, NE

Received this as a gift. Ended up liking the colors but the blue was a tiny big streaky. I had to practice with my brush a little but it did last all day long. Very good color and this container will be used for a good long while. I really like now and when gone I will replace with the same.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA

Hate this! Great price point. I know purples are a hard color to get right but wow! I could not blend this properly to save my life. The colors are hard to pick up on the brush. I literally had to scrape the gold color off the pan to get it out. Will Never Buy This Again!
India G.
India G.

Doesn't blend well at all. You will spend a lot of time blending with this product. It could be pretty if you add it on a wet brush in the middle of your lid
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE

When these first came out i bought every color because they were stunning and the pigmentation was great. However, I can't find them anywhere anymore.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Grantsville, UT

I love this eyeshadow! It is hard for me to find stay put eyeshadow and this one does the job! The pigments are perfect, love the colors.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO

I use to buy these all the time. I loved the color combos!! I prefer larger palettes now.
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ

I have had this eye shadow for years and the color is still very vibrant and true to it.
clarissa c.
clarissa c.

Awful awful awful the color pigments are terrible they don't go on good at all I would not ever use this product again..
Sammy W.
Sammy W.

The colors of this shadow duo are fun and they go great together! The packaging makes it easy to use and it isn't too expensive. The shadow lasted throughout the day and I would definitely buy it again!
ana o.
ana o.

Really like the eye shadow . they last long and you can use it as eyeliner also which is great.

Join Now