L'Oréal Healthy Look Cr?me Gloss Color uploaded by Maria G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Non-Permanent, Ammonia-Free Haircolor L'oreal Healthy Look Cr?Me Gloss Color Darkest Auburn 3Rr Kit Includes: Colorant Developer Healthy Look Cr?Me Gloss Enhances Your Natural Color And Adds A Healthy-Looking High Gloss Shine For Beautiful Color That Is Never Dull Or Fake-Looking.&Nbsp; This Vibrant Darkest Auburn Shade Infuses Hair With Luscious Red Tones, Visible Even On Dark Hair.&Nbsp; The Ultra-Hydrating Formula Conditions Hair While You Color To Help Prevent Damage.&Nbsp; Our Healthy Shine Conditioner Seals In Your Glossy Color.&Nbsp; Its Anti-Oxidant Compelx Is Made With 100% Natural Pomegranate And Royal Jelly. Lasts Through 28 Shampoos With 100% Natural Pomegranate And Royal Jelly Built-In Deep Conditioners Luscious Red Tones Visible Even On Dark Hair Made In Usa Product Ingredients: Colorant: &Nbsp; Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth 3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth 12, Ethanolamine, Oleth 30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Toluene 2,5 Diamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyquaternium 6, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), 2,4 Diaminophenoxyethanol Hci, M Aminophenol, 2 Amino 3 Hydroxypyridine, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxybenzomorpholine, 2 Methylresorcinol, Pentasodium Pentetate, N, N-Bis (2 Hydroxyethyl), P Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Fragrance, Carbomer Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid. Developer: &Nbsp; Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth 2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth 25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. see more...

• I'm looking to find a new brand of hair dye that is highly pigmen...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new boxed dye that won't fade as fast and will ...2 Answers
  • My hair started turning grey when I was in my early 20's. I'm now...1 Answers
L'Oréal Healthy Look Cr?me Gloss Color
  • "I love all lorea'l products, specially this hair dye makes my hair look glossy and soft, its a great product" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best hair dye ever." in 1 review
  • "Also, box dye has really damaged and dried my hair out." in 1 review
  • "This brand is the best one out there I dye my hair on a regular basis and it truly leaves my hair soft shiny .... Trust me this if the brand to go with" in 1 review
  • "I've tried different name brands , but nothing works great 4 me ." in 1 review
Sydnee C.
Mount Clinton
I would not recommmend this color to anyone. It dried my hair out, smelled very much like harsh chemicals, and was not the color the box said it would be. Compared to other box colors it leaves me feeling disappointed. From here on out I’ll be seeing a stylist to try and fix the damage this box color caused me.
Summer O.
AZ
Not as harsh on my hair as most box dyes are! I used this to cover up a bad dye job and the dark color worked great without damaging my hair. Even my hair stylist was impressed!
Courtney H.
I tried this hair color back in May and its still in my hair!! I thought it was temporary but I think its suppose to fade away. I love the color in my hair! I have 6RR Love Apple. I haven't dyed my hair since this color. I love this color on me and it shows up more over time. I recommend not getting a relaxer or chemically treat your hair with this color. (I did and I have some lighter spots and orange looking spots) Overall I recommend this and it gives you that healthy look that I love.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love using this product to color my hair, it leaves it feeling smooth and silky unlike other brands that can leave it feeling and looking dried out and can even come out the wrong color. This hair color holds well and I will continue to use this product!
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX
I LOVE this hair color! It has given me such rich color that I honestly didn't expect from a home dye kit. It also lasted longer in my hair than any of the other brands I've tried. Also, the conditioner that comes with it is amazing! They need to package it & sell it in stores by itself! 5 stars!!
jamie h.
Really a bummer they don't make this product anymore. The conditioner in this container was awful but the dye itself was very gentle on my hair & gave a lovely color.
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
I Just love Loreal products . Shampoo ,Conditioner ,& they Make ups & Skin Treatments. I've tried different name brands , but nothing works great 4 me . loreal is the best!
Brianna B.
I loved using this color. It really looked great and held its color for a long time. It was easy to use and a good price. I like using this to color my hair. I would definitely suggest this!
Tina N.
Westminster , CA
It always gives you the results you want. A must try for anyone looking to dye their hair. If your hair is any longer than shoulder length you should buy two boxes however
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I used this product for a year and then I couldn't find it in my color any more. It left my hair nice and shiny and lasted about a month. I wish I could find it again.
Carmella S.
How does Healthy Look compare to Feria in terms of color, last and texture?
Teresa B.
I've never tried this brand .... Has anyone used the vibrant red colours ... If so were u happy with results?
Nicole G.
Is this just a clear color for gloss?I just want super shine and healthy looking
donna c.
I'm looking for a new boxed dye that won't fade as fast and will add shine to my hair. Does this dye offer these things I'm looking for?
Angelica S.
Do they sell like pink or purple in this brand?