MakeupLip MakeupLip Glossl r

by l r

New L'Oreal Havana x Camila Cabello Collection! Includes Liquid Liner, Liquid Brows, Liquid Bronzer's , Lip Glosses And Eye Shadow's! Beautiful Colors To Choose From!

Were these limited edition?
Fabuloso me encanta muy fácil de usar tiene larga duración y se fija muy bien al rostro excelente calidad marca y colores 100% recomendable
Are these pigmented? And are they long lasting on the eye??
Start your review of L'Oreal Havana x Camila Cabello Collection! Choose From Liquid Liner, Liquid Brows, Liquid Bronzer's, Lip Glosses And Eye Shadow's! (In Love (Shimmery Light Pink) Eyeshadow)!
L'Oreal Havana x Camila Cabello Collection! Choose From Liquid Liner, Liquid Brows, Liquid Bronzer's, Lip Glosses And Eye Shadow's! (In Love (Shimmery Light Pink) Eyeshadow) uploaded by glory P.
Me encanto muchisimo la pigmentación de las sombras en este caso la hot Havana me parece un color muy bonito su textura facil de aplicar y difuminar
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Review for: Oh-Na-Na (shimmery bronze)
Okay Camila girl come thru with this shimmer!! (Used on my eyelids and mixed for my check highlight) so nice and pigmented. Perfect for a natural look, quick makeup, or a classy everyday work face. Follow me or add me for more bomb reviews 💞
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oreal Havana x Camila Cabello Collection! Choose From Liquid Liner, Liquid Brows, Liquid Bronzer's, Lip Glosses And Eye Shadow's! (In Love (Shimmery Light Pink) Eyeshadow) uploaded by Stephanie B.
Review for: Oh-Na-Na (shimmery bronze)
This would be a five star review no doubt if this brand was cruelty free, but I just can't say a product is perfect if the company tests on animals. That being said, this is an amazing single eyeshadow. Very soft, very long lasting, very pigmented and it has the very cute collaboration packaging and name. This is the kind of thing I typically use for a one shadow look, but it could easily be combined with other shadows in your collection. That being said, if you're like me and you have 10 eyeshadow pallettes at home begging to be used this isn't life changing enough to purchase. I received it as a gift so I was happy to try it that way, but wouldn't have purchased on my own (due to the brand not being cruelty free).
Tupelo
L'Oreal Havana x Camila Cabello Collection! Choose From Liquid Liner, Liquid Brows, Liquid Bronzer's, Lip Glosses And Eye Shadow's! (In Love (Shimmery Light Pink) Eyeshadow) uploaded by Megan G.
Review for: Hot Havana (shimmery green)
Why did I buy this when I rarely wear makeup? Because the packaging is so friggin cute!!! I also got the L'Oréal Paris Havana x Camila Cabello Sun-Lit Liquid Bronzer. I wanted to buy it all but held back as they are a bit pricey for drug store products and individual shadows. I really was drawn to the green color as I like natural looks and don’t wear shades lighter than my lid color as it looks strange on me for some reason. I use this taupe eyeshadow everyday that wet and wild has discontinued *cried silently* and am always looking for a replacement as it truly looks like my eyelids are that color- natural only better and makes my green eyes pop. This shade has a lot of glitter and fallout happens. It is more sheet than expected and I wet it to make it pop. If I was going out this would be my go to shade! It is very pretty. On the fence about keeping it— since I rarely go out any more (an autism spectrum child does that to you) but it is very nice... if u can get past the fallout. On a side not if you own Maybelline‘s Eyeshadow Expert Wear Duo in Sunkissed Olive this Green is the exact same shade only with added Golden Glitter- I asked the hubby which he preferred in the side by side and surprisingly the hot Havana he said looked a tad lighter and more natural despite all the glitter.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
L'Oreal Havana x Camila Cabello Collection! Choose From Liquid Liner, Liquid Brows, Liquid Bronzer's, Lip Glosses And Eye Shadow's! (In Love (Shimmery Light Pink) Eyeshadow) uploaded by Kathe G.
Review for: Control (matte brown)
Ame tanto esta colección, la tengo ya hace más de 6 meses desde que me la obsequiaron y realmente no quiero que se me acabe. Muy lindo el tono, súper suave y combina con todo. Súper recomendada.
Review for: In Love (Shimmery Light Pink) Eyeshadow
This is a great eye shadow. I love just using this shadow alone. You can layer as well too
Ruston, WA
Review for: Oh-Na-Na (shimmery bronze)
I really like this eye shadow. It has the natural look with a bit of shimmer to it. I found it really easy to apply with a brush or if short on time your finger. Always looks good!
Purchased at: CVS
I have used much better highlighters with a smaller price point. My favorite and least expensive is Wet & Wild catwalk highlighter.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: In Love (shimmery light pink)
I love this color of eye shadow! It’s long lasting with a primer and it’s great for everyone.
Miami beach, FL
L'Oreal Havana x Camila Cabello Collection! Choose From Liquid Liner, Liquid Brows, Liquid Bronzer's, Lip Glosses And Eye Shadow's! (In Love (Shimmery Light Pink) Eyeshadow) uploaded by isabel M.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Hot Havana (shimmery green)
I absolutely love this green color is is super radiant and every time I use it I get such good comments about how different my makeup look
Ask a question to the Influenster community...