BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #14 in Body Scrub

Daily Pore-by-Pore Cleansing The Scrublet™ Soft Cleansing Disk - "Pop Me Out to Deep Clean" Oil-Free Natural Apricot Beads Cleaner Skin Smaller Pores Smoother Skin Dermatologist tested Includes The Scrublet™ soft cleansing disk. "pop me out to deep clean." Innovation : The Scrublet™ . More effective than cleansing by hand. Super-soft, gentle, flexible material. Deeply cleans skin and unclogs-pore by pore-without overdrying.  Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup.  Pores look visibly smaller. see more...

• What is your favorite face cleaner? L'Oréal Go 36...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product actually work? Looking for a good face cleaner th...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for everyone's skin? I sometimes have issue...1 Answers
L'Oréal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub
  • "This is my go to face wash. Its light and refreshing and the scrubby pad leaves your skin feeling cleaner then any other face wash on the market." in 8 reviews
Dee S.
Dee S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I repurchase this product so often! I find that this helps my skin to look healthy and glowy whilst still being gentle to my face. The little scrubby pad that it comes with is awesome too, I keep hold of those to use with other products after my bottle is empty.
This smells nice and fresh and when you wash it off it feels like you've applied moisturiser to your skin - it's a definite staple for me.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
I have been struggling as an adult with random break outs at least twice a month for years. I saw this while shopping and decided to buy it and test it out. I have never been happier with an acne product!!! I have only had one pimple in 2 months since using it. The little scrub pad really gets into my pores and cleans everything out. My face feels fresh and non greasy after using it.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product with great expectations, but came out a little disappointed. Although is very gentle with the skin (like i needed it), the scrub doesn't really work, my skin looks just the same, just a little bit cleaner and fresher; (even using the tool that comes with it). The smell is really good and, the product last for long time, you only need a bit.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good scrub for the cost. I didn't see too much of a change in my skin after using this, but it does smell nice and I loved the little scrubby insert that came with it. It's very soft bristled and seems to go that extra little bit to unclog pores and exfoliate. I would probably repurchase because I've definitely tried worse products.
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
This is a super cool product, it reduces the appearance of pore size (it is reality) and restores the surface of the skin says in the specifications, but when you use it, you notice a more natural appearance.
Also performs a deep cleaning that many girls need and this lasts for several days, is also easy to use.
I recommend 100%
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I started using thus face wash when it very first cane out and I've always loveed it. I've tried other face washes, even some imported from Japan or Korea, and I always cone back to this. The exfoliation is gentle, it smells lovely, and it keeps my breakouts to a minimum. I think I just might have to stick with it from now on!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake charles , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love loreal products . I love this product because it smells good and works . I bought it at a local Walmart . It is not badly prices for the product and has great value . I would recommend this product for other people . I would but it again . It exfoliates your face really good and gets rid of blemishes and black heads .
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I have used this face wash for years and it is AMAZING. The silicon sponge is genius since it doesn't hold bacteria or spread it around so you are getting your face throughly clean. I could never go back to washing my face without the sponge and I switch between the types of this face wash. I use this one for exfoliating.
Shaeliz O.
Shaeliz O.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for half a month now and it really helps for dead skin, pores and oily face and love it so much, the first time i used it I had a pimple and the next day it was smaller and kept getting smaller until it disappeared I bought it for 8 dollars and it's really worth the price.
Jorge F.
Jorge F.
Best exfoliating scrub I found on the pharmacy! I'm always in a hurry going from work to work or to college and I need quick and easy to use products for my personal care and that's what this is. Three times a week after my morning toothbrush session I exfoliate my face with this marvelous scrub.
Roshunda T.
Roshunda T.
Wadesboro, NC
Is there other scents that you can buy?
Darian W.
Darian W.
Morehead, KY
I need a deep cleaning face wash that gets rid of all my days' make up. Does this work effectively as thoroughly cleaning your face?
Sara G.
Sara G.
Sevierville, TN
Does this product dry out your skin
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Is this a good product for oily skin?
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Mayaguez, PR
We're I can't find better price