L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Brianna D.
Now This Is My Favorite Face Was Cleanser. Because it’s just so effective and smells so good. It leaves you’re face feeling so gentle and nice I really love everything about it.
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
It is an essential product in my bathroom. I cannot imagine my daily facial routine without it. This milk cleans my face perfectly. It deletes all the make up and dust from my face and prepares it for further care. After using this milk, I feel that my skin is really clean and at the same time it is not irritated, because this cleansing milk is soooo gentle! Just love it!
Dori-Ann F.
Pearland, TX
User: One time user

Purchased: On Amazon

Pros: Did not have any irritation or reactions to the product, great scent, and worked to cleanse daily on my face.

Cons: I felt it was slightly oily and I want to avoid that on my skin. I did not like the consistency at all.

Duration: N/A

Tips: Do not use on your eyes to remove makeup.

Ashley Y.
Corsicana
I bought this to help clear up some blemishes that popped up from the sun.  This product did exactly what I needed it to do.  It was very gentle, especially around my eyes and I am very happy with the product I received for the money.  I would purchase this product again.
riya a.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product comes out white and it looks almost like milk. It’s got a runny and smooth texture. It’s easy to spread on the skin and feels cool when you apply on the skin.  The application is also easy as you can use this on a cotton pad and the product doesn’t sink into the cotton pad.
Aaliyah W.
loveland,ohio
It was ok I would use it agin but I wouldn’t say that I am in love with it. I got online. First time using it and I loved it. Very nice packaging and I would buy it agin if I could o hilly recommend it.
Kendra G.
Greensboro, NC
I recently used this product for the first time, and I was very surprised on how it worked. I usually get very dry skin in my t-zone and sometimes on my cheeks and this has helped my skin from flaking and has felt my skin smooth. I would buy again! And recommend it for all skin types.
Kareli C.
chicago
i personally think its a good product. i would recommend it to some people. its effective but not something i would be using every time but would use it once in a while. packaging is nice as well. not super expensive if you're on a low budget or just looking for something similar!
Chelsea D.
Livermore Fls, ME
This made my face feel so clean and so smooth.. I have a hard time finding good products and not have to shell out alot of money especially where I live in Maine it's either freezing all winter fall or hotter then you know what so I have to find products that don't dry out my face but moisturize them and protect them as well
Raven S.
Moorhead
Very gental and soothing, but still is nice for an end of the night cleaning. I like how is great for my dry skin. I did notice it was a bit irritating a round my eyes but it helped my skin out so so much! I totally recommend this for a beauty guru who likes a softer cleanser!