L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Ivette O.
I bought this product once and loved how it felt on me. I haven't bought any since the last time I bought it but I would probably buy it again in the future if I'm in the mood. It was a good amount of price to buy it. You can literally get this wherever they have L'Oréal products!
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
This sensitive face wash helps me sooo much! I have so much acne and it only gets worse in the summer. But using this 2 times a day my face has cleared up tremendously! Not only has it helped with the acne, it has helped restore the moisture back into my face.
Jaclyn W.
Harrisonburg
This product was nice! It was not anything amazing, however I really enjoyed using this on my skin. It smelt very relaxing, and it was a decent price especially for being a higher end drugstore product. I think it would work well with all skin types.
Daniela A.
My skin it’s complicated and I need something creamy that makes my skin looks less dry. This one its quite gentle and smooth and this sensation lasts for a long time, so you don’t have to reapply often or maybe never during the day. Give it a try, you may like it.
Charli A.
Very good for my skin type (oily/sensitive). I really felt like it was a gentle product for even the most sensitive skin type. It has a great value, but might be a bit pricey. The packaging is visually pleasing. It could include more range for dry or oily skin though.
African B.
1 Soldiers Field Park, Apt 504, Boston, MA
It keeps my skin very soft. I really like this cream I would totally buy it again and its affordable not expensive, I used it for first time and I will definitely use it again. I’m so happy with it. If you want a soft skin you must use this one.
Alexis F.
Super pleased with how this makes my skin feel. It makes it so soft and clear. It’s super gentle and I’m a repeat user of this and will continue to do so. I bought this at a drug store and think it’s the perfect formula for sensitive skin.
Roberta A.
Glendale, CA
It’s ok. Tbh it’s not that great for me. I bought it from my local cvs hoping it would be good on my skin. Very disappointing for me I was expecting more. Kinda pricey I feel like if the product not that good it should be cheap. Not pleased
Gabrielle D.
State College, PA
I have very sensitive skin and this produce is perfect for my skin. It has a nice packaging and greatly exceeded my expectations in terms of gently cleaning out my pots and skin. I would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I bought this recently for my daughter as she is entering puberty. I liked the fact that this product is gentle for young skin and does a good job keeping her face clean. The price is reasonable and it is easy to find.