L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Corina O.
Este producto me gusto para mi cara, pero despues de un rato siento mi piel estirada asi que eso le quita algunos puntos... pero si usas una crema hidratante es bueno😊
kim g.
New Britain
i loved this product, i dont like heavy scents, it was a good value and inexpensive for the most part. i got it at CVS or walmart i think. it was pretty effective id say - got off all my makeup and was very gentle.
Kayla F.
Lake Wales , FL
I never noticed much of a difference using this. Everyone's skin type is different and if it's recommended to you I suggest trying it and seeing how it works for you
Mira Y.
This was something new for me- cleansing milk?!! Whoa. Cool. I decided to try it. It has a lovely, "milky" texture, but I'm not quite sure if it actually cleans your skinz
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
It was a very subtle yet effective cleanser. I really appreciated the fact that it was helpful and soothing to my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to another member of the sensitive skin community.
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
Been using this for almost a year now, I had some minor discoloration which promted me to use this product and I must say I'm happy I did. My discoloration was addressed and my skin feel smooth.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I really did like this product. It worked for me and my friends have used it also and they really liked it. It feels good on my skin. your face feels really great and really clean when I used it. Not very expensive at all. t is well worth the price!!
Brittany J.
This skin care is wonderful and it cleans your face very well. I love Using this product it is very well work there and it removes any kind of makeup from your face. This product is amazing I highly recommended Anyone to try it.
Sarah A.
Baltimore
This cleansing milk is okay it doesn't really make my skin feel as clean as I like it I usually like to use things that make my face feel really clean which actually might not be good this actually might be very moisturizing so I'm thinking about giving it another try I only used it about 3 times but it's like okay
Crystal R.
Elk grove, CA
picked this product out at my local store, used it for about a week and seen great results. my skin is really sensitive but this product worked just fine on my skin it made my skin a lot smoother and softer. would definitely purchase again and would definitely reccomend it! :)