L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Rosa A.
Buena leche limpiadora, quita todo resto de maquillaje y te da la sensación de que te abre los poros. Te deja la cara más fresca, como si la brisa te golpeara las mejillas. Es una buena sensación.
Audrey K.
ON
I use this every night and sometimes in the morning it is really effective I use it to help my African skin looking soft and sulpy I got it at a store that I can't remember it's a good value it's really nice I would definitely buy it again and always it's really good
Priska 🇸.
MALTA
This is a great product for all skintypes as it say. I have a very sensitive skin and I like this product. Does not leave it dry after my shower. Easy packing and good price aswell. Yes, I will buy this again.
Fatima S.
The fact that this is for all types of skin it's good is gentle on all skin types have had family members try this they all had different types of skin. I'm not sure if I would buy it again but maybe a family member will .
Yafa A.
i use it for first time before a while, my friend Recommended this for me ,  it was good for my skin, and clean it so deep. now i recommended all girls to use it after makeup
Johana S.
vila real
the all skin types mieth not me true , but is very nice product to the dry skin and same what white that have problems getting exposed to the sun. i like it very much , but would love it if it exist with some nice scent.
Yina A.
Miami Florida
Me encanta dejar mi piel tan suave y aterciopelada, al mi cutis ser graso siempre tengo mucho cuidado con los productos que uso pero con este no tengo problemas porque le la todo tipo de piel.
Mariam L.
Bangalore
Like this product. But not a fan it's the usual milky cleansing formula which leaves the skin hydrated for a while but other then that noticed no difference in the skin regarding glow
Kayleigh P.
Knowehead Crescent , Kirriemuir
This is a really hydrating moisturizer, it's a bit heavy for me and i sometimes feel like it takes a while to dry but it's so gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Sole S.
Bueno es un producto que es calidad precio bueno pero para la limpieza de mi cara prefiero el de Mary Kay que es para darte con agua, creo que el agua te deja más limpia la piel.