L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Faith A.
Dublin
I enjoy using this cleanser as it is effective. Only a small amount needs to be applied to a cotton pad and once applied my skin is cleansed in one swipe. My skin feels clean, tight and soft and my makeup is removed easily. The cost is fantastic value and I will make another purchase.
mik m.
Hawthorne, CA
This cleansing milk is a really effective product. It works wonders on my super sensitive skin. I usually experience breakouts from cleansers but this one kept my skin clear. For the price this is a wonderful cleanser.
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
Gentle cleansing milk for skin! Nice smell and very gentle! As I prefer tonics, I think it was good! Even not planning of buying again! Used this for first time! It's affordable! Easy to use, and the bottle lasts long!
Narcisa B.
Negresti-Oas
It’s a really good product , is gentle , moisturising , and good for oily acne skin , has a nici packaging But it can be better.. is effective , remove The make-up verry well and doesn’t burn , highly recommend it 🙏🏼
Megan S.
I found that with this product it did not remover make up as discribed, it left traces of concealer and foundation and did not remove any eye make up at all, on the other hand it made my skin feel nice and soft but i would npt buy this product again.
Arleana D.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
I love this product because it contains milk and milk is very good for the skin. I think that product helps me a lot to keep my skin soft. It is one of the best product I have used.I RECOMMEND IT!!!YOU HAVE TO TRY IT !!!
Rafal A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml It’s Easy Application if you use it on a cotton pad and the product doesn’t sink into the cotton pad, It wouldn’t be ideal for those who use heavy makeup or someone who tends to layer their foundation, its good for light makeup
Ana M.
Leicester
This product was very light and refreshing with a cool tone when applied, it works so well and clearly effective as my skin is extremely smooth once I apply. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others
Luisa S.
Since my skin is very oily during summer and it is when I purchased, I did see the cleaning and removing make up but it also enlarged my pores. I will trying in the Autumn/winter to see how its performance.
Charlotte B.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
This product really is gentle, beautiful and such good value. Big bottle soclasts a while. This does everything is says it does. Packaging is basic and not luxurious but that's refelectrd in the price