L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
chelsey J.
Cumbria, Carlisle
I feel like this product does help prep the skin for make up application. It is gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause any pain etc. It comes in a nice bottle and is very well presented. I am likely to buy this again
Nicole F.
I bought this eye cream a while ago and I wasn’t exactly wowed by it. It went on really nice and smooth but it didn’t give me the effect I’d hoped. It’s a good product for the price! I probably would by it again because this brand agrees with my sensitive skin and I know I’m not allergic!
Marija D.
Belgrade
It’s easy to spread on the skin and feels cool when you apply on the skin. I use it with a normal cotton pad. It's not removing makeup in one go, it takes like two-three cotton pads to remove everything. It's ok, serves the purpose, but it would not be good for someone with oily skin.
☪️hloe g.
Glasgow
I did not like this product at all, lots of things wrong about it, I was a first time user and it did not work for me and definitely didn’t meet my expectations. Good value but not for the state of the product and could use lots of improvement then I might consider buying it again
#4 W.
Salamina
hello, i think this product is not that good. I mean it does clean some of the makeup but not all of it and it does live oils so it doesn't works for me beacause i'm oily, but i mean you can find better cleansing products.But  I  don't if it's my skin or the product.
Shraddha P.
This is a wonderful product and is an extremely essential part of my daily skin ritual. It helps in deep cleansing my face and leaves it very soft. I can easily get rid of the dirt because of exposure in this polluted environment.
Amy H.
I really do love this product and it’s so convenient as you can buy it from almost any drug store, and it’s a great price but personally I’m not a fan of milk creams, I find them too greasy but this did give my skin such a soft feel and also a matte glow after application.
Raluca Catalina S.
Roma
Smooth texture, comes out white, almost like milk. Applyes easy on the skin and feels cooling. I reccomend this for who uses minimalist makeup. I use heavy duty foundation and concelear and had to go in with a second pass of micelar water to remove ALL of my makeup.
Ankita S.
Pune
As mentioned for all skin type, I would especially recommend this product to dry skin beauties as well.Thick textured cleansing milk. Pour it on cotton ball and apply on your skin, takes off impurities from your skin. Helps to take off non-waterproof makeup products as well without making your skin dry. Smell is pleasant.
Sydney A.
Delta, BC
Worked well! Pretty good for a drugstore cleansing milk. I usually use the boscia or seacret one but opted to try a cheaper alternative, overall I was extremely happy with the results. It helped remove all the dirt and makeup off my face and left my skin feeling soft!