L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Sadaf E.
dubai
Removing makeup at the end of the day is very important for the skin. But removing it with the right product matters alot. This product is runny and smooth in texture. It is easy to spread on face but it actually does not remove makeup in one go. I always have to go over all again with toner to remove the remaining makeup. Suitable for light makeup users but not idea for those who use heavy makeup & foundations,
Rebecca L.
Randburg
LOreal is just one of the brands that never let you down. I usually opt in getting all the tester sachets and carry them around in my handbag just incase I ever get caught off guard and don't pack my products. Love the Cleansing Milk and use to often instead of Makeup Remover Wipes which tend to leave my skin quite dry. Whereas the LÓreal Milk leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh
Rese T.
The L'Oreal gentle cleansing milk is very runny and has a sooth texture. The color of the product is white which makes sense because it is gentle cleansing milk. It is very easy to apply on the skin and it feels cold when you apply it on your skin.
Stella |.
Newcastle kwazula natal
Really like this , it’s very gentle on your skin it’s very effective , really works to cleanse your skin makes it feel very smooth and soft ,I’ve used this for about a month now and I really love it very inexpensive, and easy to find I would recommend this if you haven’t it also cleared up my skin from bad breakouts
Dei D.
United Kingdom
A very good cleansing milk for dry skin, esply in dry weather. Found this on the shelf while browsing in Watsons one afternoon. Cheap enough to try out and I like the way it makes my face glows after use, together with Clinique new Moisturising Clarifying Lotion 1. Only dislike is the smell though.
Terri M.
Niagara Falls
I like how this product works on my skin and feels so clean after the use that its really awesome to use and smells really good too because some product have a really strong weird smell and this ones is light smell. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a clean face.
Ayah A.
L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cleansing Milk is an anti-fatigue cleansing milk designed to cleans your skin,this is a gentle cleanser that i have used I really like it L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
Paige J.
I apply this every night before I go to bed and every morning. It works really well, and my face feels moisturised and soft.  This product is very well priced at just $15 from my local Woolworths. I would definitely recommend to those with dry skin.
Toni-Ann:) M.
I love this product, it cleanses the skin so well especially after a long day. It definitely met my expectations and I have been using this since 2015 and it is very effective. I am not disappointed one bit. I would definitely recommend this to others.
©sumaiya M.
Jeddah, Makkah
The product does what it claims to be. It is a good product and the value is also fine. It is a good product, i was happy with it and is gentle on the skin. My skin is combination so cleansing milk doesnt suit my skin type so i would not use it often