L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
member-f7cf0
gently removes makeup and other impurities,Gently removes makeup and impurities without making skin dry,Lip proteins protects the skins moisture levels,Leaves the skin soft and supple it so effective if there is a way of improvement it will be the bottle it self
Maya S.
It smells nice and my skin feels very soft after I use it. The bottle isn't very big though and I think there are other products that are a better value for your money
Jondelys A.
eye creams i bought  on amazon prime pantry the product is very well and fits my skin and treats very good and takes care it is very gentle and awesome it has good price and it is very recommended for all who wants to buy it again i defintely buy it again
ana paola o.
Jalisco
fue unos de los primeros desmaquillantes que use y la verdad uno de los mejores, es económico y sirve perfectamente tanto para maquillajes a base de aceite y de agua.
Maria M.
Ötisheim
Muy bueno la verdad lo recomiendo muchísimo muchísimo mucho mucho mejor y más rápido el precio genial sin quejas la verdad lo la primera vez que lo uso y repetiré lo recomiendo mucho mucho a todos las chicas.
Nada E.
Eg
As a make-up cleanser, it doesnt work as it cannot remove make-up completely. I have to use a lot and even then make-up is not removed fully. Its for a pleasant scent.
Dung T.
Garland, TX
This would be nice for most skin types as it’s very hydrating on the skin and soothes the skin after a day of makeup. However, this wouldn’t be a good product to use for girls with oily skin as this would be too oily and it may even cause breakouts. Packaging wise, I would have to say that it’s tight, secure, sturdy and hygienic. You wouldn’t have to worry about germs contaminating the product. The product’s bottle is made of plastic so no worries about it breaking in half. It is also travel friendly and a good product to chuck into your travel bag.
Taru B.
Bhopal
Loreal cleaning milk can be used by all type of skin that is the best. Its smooth in texture and creamy. Smells good too. The best for make up removing even the waterproof one. Leave my skin clean and smooth. It clean all the dirt and impurities after you had a long tired day. Packing is good and simple. Mostisure my skin. You don't have to rube your cotton in your skin to remove the make up it smoothly goes away easily. So after the best cleaning milk.
Amy M.
Tulip way , Clacton on sea
This product is perfect to apply to your face after removing makeup and washing your face. It’s a light moisturising milk that I feel pulls any last bits of dirt off of your face leaving it clean and moisturised! They also do one for sensitive skin that I love as when I’m breaking out on my face, after applying this at night time, my breakouts are visibly smaller and less red than the night before! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.