L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Tamára S.
Açores
Um dos meus leites de limpeza favoritos. Adoro a marca desde cosmética a cuidados de rosto. Este leite de limpeza limpa a pele com suavidade, nao sendo de todo agressivo para peles sensiveis. Obtemos resultados optimos e isso nota se na nossa pele.
Zena S.
Useful for taking off makeup after a long day, fairly normal packaging and a good formula for sensitive skin. Only bought once and slightly on the pricier side, I think there are cheaper and better value for money cleansers on the market.
Rachel S.
Caerphilly
I think this product is meant for more dry skins. I’ve got oily skin and it just made my skin feel a bit greasy. Lovely product, packaging is easy to use and it’s a good price point. Maybe cleansing milks just aren’t for my skin type.
Beisnel V.
Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
Rehab B.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Effectively Remove My Makeup
smell a bit like baby lotion
very affordable cleansing product as compared to other makeup removals you can find in the market
leave my skin feeling clean and soft after each use
Very greasy
DaniEstefa R.
Guatemala, ciudad
Increíble desmaquillante, es liviano y con sensación de frescura. Limpia al cien todo el maquillaje, especialmente los a prueba de agua. Lo mejor para eliminar maquillaje de ojos y labios de larga duración. Recomendadisimo.
Shaza A.
shiekh zayed
It really work and soft for my skin and eyes .. it's okay for me to buy it it's for upper B class.. it hurts when it touch your eyes .. actually it meets some of my expectations but i will buy it again because i don't know a perfect product
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I am a huge fan of most L'Oréal products. I found that this product really hydrated my skin, it has very simple packaging, it was reasonably priced and I am a fan, I would definitely recommend to others!
Erin T.
This cream is very good for all skin types. This was my first time using it and I really like it, this product definitely met my expectations. This product if very gentle on the skin, and I will defiantly be buying this product again!
Legny J.
Doral, FL
It is a product for the skin, a cleaner only buy it once and to be honest I have tried better products of the Loreal brand. It is not one of my favorites at all. I recommend others, that does not hydrate enough.