L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Patcharin S.
Cape Town
This I must say is really great, it makes my skin feel beautiful and fresh.  My skin did not feel dry after cleansing. The product smells really good and fresh. i'd say this product lasted me a few months. It cleanses away not only oils off my skin but also make up and foundation.  Really brilliant product!
Lorenna S.
Esse Produto é muito bom, pois limpa, suaviza e protege a pele contra agressões externas, além de deixar a pele super macia e hidratada. Além disso tem um cheirinho bem agradável, tem a textura de um creme um pouco mais líquido, sua embalagem é prática porém é um pouco grande para levar na bolsa.
Sally S.
Cairo
I think this has got so many bad reviews because people aren't using it right!! I use this after using a facial wash in the shower to remove most of my makeup, and then use this on cotton wool pads all over my face. It really calms down my face after a shower as I have really sensitive skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
I like this cleanser. It is very gentle and perfect for when my skin is super sensitive. I have oily skin though and I felt like it really wasn't cleansing enough for me even though it says all skin types. I think it would be great for someone with dry or sensitive skin.
Inass A.
Un prodotto molto efficace, un latte che lascia la pelle liscia e morbida. Potresti non smettere di accarezzarla😏 sinceramente me L hanno solamente consigliata, ma mi piace molto e continuerei sempre a comprarla! Volete pelle del genere? Allora questo prodotto fa per voi!
Syeda Momina K.
Dubai, Dubai
A great skin product from a great, trust-worthy brand. I bought it from pharmacy beauty corner. It is gentle on skin, smoothly cleanses, greatly effective, met my expectations. I will definitely recommend it.L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
Ana Stephanie G.
I have used this product previously for my boyfriend since he has sensitive skin and he has been delighted. have a good price about ten dolars, good producs for good price is really effective, more used for sensible skin. i recommend this products for all skin types.
Robyn O.
Valencia
Was not harsh on my skin, which I liked and therefore I know it can be used on all skin types. I purchased this on offer at boots and I would repurchase this cleaner. It has standard packaging but worth the money. I would definitely but it again in the future.
Zhane F.
I really like it it smells good , it makes your skin soft. You kind find this at Beauty plaza's and it's affordable. Good for all skin types. I wish that it stayed on all day , but the packaging is good. And I wished that natural oils were in it. But overall it's good.
Mariam E.
London
I think this cleansing milk is excellent as it moisturises my skin. I am a first user so for it to be this excellent so that I can like it. The packaging is alright, it's not very exciting and can be more developed but it gives it a clean vibe which makes you want to use it for your face.