L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Tammy T.
This works great for removing my foundation powder but I'm not sure if it does the same for heavy make-up. The consistency is light. It doesn't irritate my combination skin. It contains subtle fragrance. Overall, it's a good product that worths the money. I definitely repurchase.
Carrigan C.
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my skin feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
Tiffany B.
Port Clinton, OH
This product is great for sensitive skin. The body milk doesn't cause any irritation or dryness. It's very gentle. It's happiness in bottle. I pack it whenever I go anywhere. I will definitely continue to use it.
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
This product makes removing makeup super easy. I think that the price is good for what it does and how good it is. It completely met my expectations being a first user. I would recommend this product to others.
Coumba S.
Silver Spring
Great products.I had some dark circles under my eyes and my mom bought for me.It’s really helpful I really likes it but I didn’t find on sephora but I will love to buy it again .I would recommend it very good.
Kaylee M.
Newnan, GA
It works great! Keeps your skin really moisturized and smells amazing! I use it everyday for my really really dry skin. I'd recommend it all the time. Everyday. 24/7. 365. 52 weeks. It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bailey S.
This is good if you have particularly dry skin. The price was ok but got it on sale with my Walgreens card. My daughter uses this as well and helps with her eczema outbreaks. I would recommend this product.!!
Palna P.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this at times when I need to remove really strong makeup that I have on my face. I also use it at times when I do facial at home. I clean my face using this cleansing milk and then move on with the rest.
Jade M.
hooper
Smoothest cleanser ever. It really feels like butter on your face. Very effective, nice packaging with cute little scrubby on it. All for a great price with everything included. Was and still am using.
Lauren R.
Fairfax Sta, VA
This milk made my skin super soft. I bought this on amazon and the packaging was quality. It was very effective in making my skin soft. It is a good price and I think the product is excellent. I would definetly recommend it to others.