L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Cali W.
Galloway, NJ
L'areal is telling the truth when they say "for all skin types!" Its easy applicable. I have a very sensitive skin type and never feel let down by L'Oreal products. Love this product and would recommend it to anyone. I myself would buy it again too.
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
In LOVE with this product, it has a beautiful smell. The packaging is beautiful and expensive looking. After the first purchase I’ve been hooked and turned into a repeat customer. I can pick it I online normally or in some local stores. I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends.
marilyn k.
makes the skin very soft and makes it feel nice and clean. this product met my expectations to the fullest. i ordered this product from target and when it arrived it had good packaging and was nicely wrapped i would definitely recommend to others .
Cheryl H.
Easton, MD
I am a first time user. I enjoyed the texture and scent of this product and it’s oerfect for my dry, winter skin. The packaging is compact and environmentally friendly. I would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive or combination skin.
Gianna L.
It is very soft on your eyes and does not burn I bought it at CVS I believe it was eight dollars which is very good price for what quality the product is it was very nice packaging very easy to open not too hard but it felt safe thank you
Allison F.
I keep this amazing cleanser in my gym bag! I find that it’s great for travel and cleanse your skin very well but the milky consistency does not dry you out! I highly recommend this products for anyone looking for a basic cleanser
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is absolutely amazing! I've tried all these different cleansers and they always leave my face dry. After trying this cleansing milk I never want to go back! It makes my skin feel soft and it provides a lot of moisture to my skin.
abbi l.
this stuff works good but it leaves traces of foundation and concealer. its kinda expensive and i wouldn't use it again just cause it doesn't get all of my makeup off but the overall packing was nice looking, i feel like they could approve the product and make it where it leaves no trace of makeup behind
Bianca C.
Bayport
This is a very good product, I really loved, have a good price and very easy to find in the stores, this is a very good brandy and they always think in your costumers first, so I would like to buy this one again because helped me so much and I love use this,
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
It smells nice, fills nice and it's cheap, but it's lousy at getting my skin clean. It's so creamy and a little oily, but it will not break any of my makeup down and wash it off. It also left a soap suck feel on my face.