L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
April G.
Columbus, TX
I have not tried this product personally but I couldn’t find a product I had tried. I still would believe that the product is great. The brand is a great product.
Amber W.
Univ Ctr, MI
I highly recommend this product. It cleanses very well and leaves my face very soft after use. Some types often leave my skin oily or irritated. This product does wonders! I would but it again. It is also affordable.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
This is an ok product. It makes me kind of greasy, but if smells amazing! I used to use it a lot, but not as much now. The packaging is a very pretty color! I probably wouldn't buy again just because of the weird texture it gives.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
I love this cleansing milk because it helps clear up my skin because I have tried many products and this one in particular I love because it’s a good value while not being too pricey compared to others.
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. This is very effective. I am overall satisfied with
this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is so cool. It is very
affordable. It is so cheap and I love the quality of this item. Get yours now before
they go all out! It is amazing.

Makayla W.
Athens, OH
So gentle! This product does not break out
my skin. It does not take off the makeup very easily however for an easy cleaner in the shower I would buy it again
Jordan D.
Happy Valley
This product allowed my eyes to have their color back. Before my eyelids were covered with purple and blue Cain’s but now they are clear and pink which I love.
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
I am about to turn 33 and have had an increase in my face and neck. Once again, haven’t found one that took my breath away. I’m still experiencing it thought
kaylee s.
Oak Forest
this stuff is wonderful! makes my skin feel great and really smoothens it out, the value is awesome because it’s not that expensive and it’s very effective!