L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
MYKAYLA C.
Cascade, ID
I absolutely love this! It’s so gentle on my skin and it leaves me feeling clean after every single use! The smell is not very potent so I don’t have to worry about it. It’s a good value and not too expensive.
Yahaira G.
Firebaugh, CA
This product works effectively on my skin. Its a good price because this is a very good product. It really met my expectations. I like the packaging it came in. I would recommend it.
Daicey B.
Mahnomen
I like it, it just never did the trick for me. I live using other products just like this one. It really brings out my eye color. It works really good, I just prefer other stuff.
Kameron C.
chester
I really enjoyed this. Felt very soft on my skin I have dry to oily skin. It's priced fairly well. It met my expectations. Very gentle. Would recommend this to anybody who asked. Would totally buy again.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Smells and works great. First product I have found in which I don’t end up with so make up still streaked on my face and also I don’t have the black heads pop up with it either...I love the non oily feeling
Petra L.
orlando
This L’Oréal skin lotion is very good very affordable I’ve use it before I truly recommend I was very pleased with the results and it’s good quality not pricey at all I would definitely buy it again.
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
I really liked this the couple times I’ve used it! It’s gentle and didn’t make anything oily. I would possible use it again but keeping my options to try other stuff at the moment.
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
Very fair price for product makes your skin feel really good and gave me a nice little glow I would purchase again and you can find it at any drugstore or nearest retailer
Daviana E.
This is another product that u have tried and that I have honestly lived because it’s for all skin types and it’s leaves your with the most beautiful shine on your skin. Love the product because it’s for all skin types.
Katsie🌸 R.
Pleasantville,Nj
It’s a good product but I quite don’t see anything working to my face I love it but hate it because don’t like the smell to this product but might just not work for me.