L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Rebecca C.
I love using this right out the shower. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. When I wake up, I feel awake and ready to start my day. The cleaning milk does exactly what it should. It has met every expectation.
Abigail W.
Cedarville, OH
This brands face washes never disappoint. With smooth non-drying formulas that effectively remove dirt and makeup from skin this wash is one that I will continue to buy. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Laura C.
It's ok, I think that it does clean well enough but it's NOT like a FANTASTIC product. I wish it had actually helped clean better but at least it was pretty milky. Like the texture of it was very nice.
Zoya M.
Brooklyn
This product is ok but the cleanser is too gentle for me. I feel like it didn’t get the grime and dirt off my face. I prefer rougher scrubs. It was $14 which is affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Jmoneisha D.
Really soothing to the skin and smells amazing I’ve used this 3 times and everytime it seem to have gotten better and its affordable you can get it at Walgreens or Walmart and I would and have recommended this to friends and family.
Valaja B.
Yes , very smooth! Skin feels so clean and soft after every application. It was more than I expected but worrrrrth it foreal. It's so gentle and smooooth . I definitely recommend it for those who have rough patchy skin
Alexus H.
detroit
I loveeee this product it’s amazing it makes me feel like a 16 year old with a fresh new face it was my first time using it and I was very impressed with how good it made me feel I would definitely buy it again and again
Kandy J.
Gallipolis
It’s great for my oily skin, it removes the dead skin and leaves my skin looking radiant and soft. I will defiantly purchase this again! It’s gentle on the skin. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin or acne
Marina S.
new york
This is great for all skin types. Really helps me. It’s very gentle on the akin. Very nice packaging that it comes in. Purchased this at Macy’s, will definitely purchase it many many many more times in the future.
Yahaira G.
Firebaugh, CA
This product works effectively on my skin. Its a good price because this is a very good product. It really met my expectations. I like the packaging it came in. I would recommend it.