L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml uploaded by CH A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Gentle Cleansing Milk (For All Skin Types) 200ml
  • "I've always had such stubborn and sensitive skin, but I love this cleansing milk. It has an amazing scent, and it's not harsh at all on my skin. It smooths it out and I love the texture of my skin afterwards! I definitely recommend it!" in 41 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
I really don't care for the smell of this product . It's affordable but I feel like the consistency is just to runny . I think it should be a little more think that way it's easier to buy . I feel like a lot of it just gets wasted because it ends up on the floor just from pouring it out . The packaging is very simple I just feel like I wouldn't use it again because I would feel like I'm wasting my money
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this it is fantastic cleanser, hope it never goes away, if so I will cry! love it! Do not pass this up. Very good product! Has a great smell that isn’t too over powering! Got mine from target!
Raena P.
Dexter, MO
Makes your skin feels soft and smooth. I like how clean it makes your skin feel as well. It's a good product for the price. Especially for single moms that have to watch how much they spend.
Liliana R.
I used this product a while ago. I have combination skin. I liked the soft smell and the “clean” sensation after using this. It felt very gentle on my skin. I enjoyed it but I felt as I didn’t have the same glow as I would get with other products. I would consider buy it again and give it a second chance, maybe it would be different this time around.
Kelsey M.
Holland
This product was ok but nothing to go crazy over, I was a little disappointed considering it was on the pricey side. The package was nice but what does that matter if the product doesn’t totally satisfy you. I love this brand but not super fond of this product just because of the price.
Jessica S.
Tulsa, OK
L’Oreal Gentle Cleansing Milk is a unique choice that offers mild milky skin quenching qualities. The milky consistency is soothing to inflamed skin due to weather, acne, or high makeup usage. It’s both moisturizing and cleansing for a all-in-one wash that is wonderful for sensitive skin!
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Makes smooth soft and silky. Makes your body feel wonderful after applying. It's a good price but I would want bigger bottles and lots of different smells. I like how it works on anybody's skin. My skin is so dry but this makes my skin feel like a babies bottom.
ana c.
This product is GENTLE CLEANSING!!! I have never been able to find a face cleanser that doesnt burn my face, its EXTREMELY sensitive! My face has cleared up so much!! I bought it for the first time, and I will TOTALLY buy it again. I LOVE L'Oreal so much!!!
Cali W.
Galloway, NJ
L'areal is telling the truth when they say "for all skin types!" Its easy applicable. I have a very sensitive skin type and never feel let down by L'Oreal products. Love this product and would recommend it to anyone. I myself would buy it again too.