L'Oréal Futur*e Moisturizer + a Daily Dose of Pure Vitamin E uploaded by Christine N.L'Oréal Futur*e Moisturizer + a Daily Dose of Pure Vitamin E uploaded by Diana J.L'Oréal Futur*e Moisturizer + a Daily Dose of Pure Vitamin E uploaded by Gloria A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal - Softer, smoother skin today. SPF 15 Sunscreen Day Lotion Moisturizer A Daily Dose of Pure Vitamin E. For Normal to Dry Skin. The Technology: Future-e with Pure Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, helps maintain healthy-looking skin. Microspheres carry 100% pure Vitamin E into skin to deliver moisture and  protection. Beta hydroxy acid gently lifts away dull skin to reveal a more radiant complexion. see more...

Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
I wasn't a fan of this it smells like old lady, if you have really dry skin the cream actually kind of burned my dry skin Idk if its the fragrnace or what but I really do prefer to use gell moisture so I don't burn and also it didn't really help my dry skin and the vitamin e really didn't make any changes to my skin either its nothhing special
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This is hands down my favorite drug store moisturizer. It moisturizes well and doesn't have a runny or oily consistency. It's a great daily step in your makeup routine. It softens the skin. My skin can be sensitive, but I had no problems with this moisturizer. It's great!
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my staple moisturizer! I love this moisturizer! It is a good drugstore option and it is affordable. It has SPF in it which is a must! It makes my skin feel soft and it is not greasy. It goes well under makeup too. It has a great faint scent to it as well.
Darlin R.
Darlin R.
Dodge City, KS
This is my favorite moisturizer ever!! Feels great, smells great, and has spf 15!! I've been using this since I was 15 (I would take it from my mom lol) am I am now 21. Never caused me discomfort to my skin and recommended daily.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked this moisturizer because it gave me supple skin but it did leave my skin feeling oily and like it had a film on it. The smell was also a little overwhelming. I prefer my Clinique moisturizer.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been recommended to me by my sister. She said it would help with my dark spots. I have not seen a change in the dark spots but my face is a bit smoothr
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Spectacular, definitely some of the best I've ever tried, when my hair is totally detroyed, I use this moisturizer and it is the maximum, I really recommend it, 100%
Diana J.
Diana J.
New Orleans, LA
I love this moisturizer it leaves my skin feeling fresh and dewy.. perks are that it has a light spf which makes it perfect dor wearing under make-up.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
This is a really good moisturizer that works with oily skin. It doesn't cause me to break out, and keeps my skin hydrated.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
L'Oréal Moisturizer does a decent job. I tend to have dry skin during the cold months. The price is reasonable.