BeautyHairHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Frost & Design Highlights H65 Caramel 1 Each

L'Oreal Frost & Design Highlights H65 Caramel 1 Each

Because you're worth it. Active Ingredients- Lightening Powder- Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Ammonium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, VP/VA Copolymer, Polydecene, Sodium Metasilicate, Magnesium Peroxide, EDTA, Cl 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba/Guar Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Sodium Benzoate, Creme Developer- Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Frosting Protective Creme- Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Ethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Color Toning Rinse- Aqua/Water, Polyquaternium-11, Tartaric Acid, PEG-2 Oleamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Simethicone, Hydrochloric Acid, Cl 60730/Ext. Violet 2, Acid Blue 62, After Frosting Conditioning Shampoo- Aqua/Water, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Phosphoric Acid, Cocamide MIPA, Parfum/Fragrance, Tartaric Acid, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Fragaria Vesca/Strawberry Juice, Rubus Idaeus/Raspberry Juice, Pyrus Malus/Apple Juice, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Juice Uses- This ultra-rich conditioning creme formula protects to keep hair soft, with a silky feel and healthy-looking shine. The special non-drip formula is easy to mix and apply. Enables you to customize your look. The easy highlighting cap lets you create perfectly placed, precise, even highlights. The end look is a delectable swirl of creamy highlights for a sun-kissed glow. Includes a toning rinse so hair is shiny without brassiness. This product can be used on- Natural. Color-treated. Permed hair. Please wait to use 2 weeks after perming. For light brown to dark brown long hair. Contains- Highlighting cap, Overcap, Plastic styling hook/applicator, Metal styling hook, Mixing tray, Lightening powder, Creme developer, Frosting protective creme, Toning rinse, Conditioning shampoo, Insert, Gloves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Frost & Design Highlights H65 Caramel 1 Each!
Jennifer L.
MANTECA, CA
L'Oreal Frost & Design Highlights H65 Caramel 1 Each uploaded by Jennifer L.
L'Oreal Frost & Design Highlights H65 Caramel 1 Each uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product has been the best for me to use. I do my own highlights and this kit is easy and I love the color! My hair is dark with lots of grey. This makes everything blend just right! L'Oreal Frost & Design Highlights H65 Caramel 1 Each
Rakely R.
Secaucus, NJ
L'Oreal Frost & Design Highlights H65 Caramel 1 Each uploaded by Rakely R.
Purchased at: CVS
Loooooooove it. Super simple and the result is amazing. I was super afraid to try but the if you follow the steps, is gonna look beautiful
diosa D.
Atlantic City , NJ
This product Is amazing and works perfectly. I always trust L’Oreal to my highlights because it features just enough and never makes my hair dry or damaged. I use this every time and it’s never failed me even though I’ve died my hair before
Dawn K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have used this for over 20 year's. It gives my hair the white blonde that I like without turning my hair into brassy yellow straw. It does not dry my hair out like most bleach products.
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This works. It does take time to pull through the cap, which works best for me. Leave it on long enough, as it will be brassy, if you get in a hurry. I cover with plastic cap as it activates, to keep from drying out.
Emma W.
Clermont, FL
Great product! My mom and I have been using this for years. Definitely need someone to apply it for you, however once you read the instructions it is a very easy to apply product. The only downside is the smell is strong but the color is as pictured and lasts a long time.
estefany B.
N Hollywood, CA
Nice packaging I like the fact that the smell is not too strong and the institution’s are clear
Shirley H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently just used this on my previously box dyed hair. My hair was ash brown when I used this product. Putting your hair through the cap took a while but other than that it was easy to do. It lifted most of the color of my hair. So the result I ended up was with some blonde and orange streaks. The day after I used tigi colour copy I used violet blonde and 8.5 volume creme developer to tone my hair and it made my hair less brassy then I used John Frieda highlight shampoo. I would say this works on previously box dyed hair
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
I've tried other highlight packs and suprisingly this one works the best in my hair. The color actually showed up a bit brighter than expected which was perfectly fine with my medium blonde hair. This kit is super easy to use and yes I most certainly will purchase again!
Jessica M.
clermont
This surprisingly worked really well. It comes with everything you need to give yourself highlights including toner. My hair was not brassy after using this kit. It takes a while to pull each hair out for the cap. I recommend having someone help you with that part. I think this product is amazing.

Looking for your answer?