L'Oreal For Men Elseve Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Shampoo with Actirox® and Equaderm® 250ml [European Import] - (PACK OF 3)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Innovative formula with ActiroxTM and EquadermTM Reduces appearance of visible flakes see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
L oreal paris fall repair una vez lo use y me causo mucha curiosidad por que su olor es divino pero la sensación que deja en mi cabello no es la mejor :( lamento decir esto pero su formula quizá no es la que debería usar, espero usar uno de otra linea quizá me vaya mejor.
cookie m.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't usually use anti-dandruff shampoo because my hair is color treated. I've had bad outcomes when I use just any shampoo. I was willing to try the EverFresh anti-dandruff shampoo because it's sulfate-free and color-safe - getting rid of my flakes and saving my color? Perfect!

After using the shampoo (and the whole scalp care system) for a few weeks, I noticed a reduction in flakes and itchiness overall. My color stayed in great shape, too. For a sulfate-free shampoo, it had a decent lather! My main gripe is that the shampoo could leave hair very dry without a conditioner. I used the EverFresh Balancing sulfate-free conditioner from the same system and it worked with the shampoo perfectly. My husband even started using it!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
My husband loves this shampoo. It isn't drying on his scalp, which is great for a dandruff shampoo. You think that would be a given, but no haha. This one is good though! & the scent is overpowering.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Raymondville, TX
Helps. Your hair with dandruff very affordable has a nice secent to it leaves hair soft love it!  I recommend those who have trouble with dandruff.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Tjehod kdjsj skins kfksjsn handled ksndkskne he did kdndkxk kdnkdj kskslh JFK and jfiske
rissa b.
rissa b.
Amo amo amo não me canso cheiro cheiro cheiro lindo beutifullll amo amo amo simplesmente amo me enviemn
Sally Ann E.
Sally Ann E.
Rocky Mount, NC
Great smell! Left hair with great texture for styling. Didn't leave a bad residue
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Excellent, I would like to try it. Shampoo is very important for me and my family
Asheli C.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
This eliminates dry scalp and also leaves my hair feeling clean soft and smelling amazing! Love this product!
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL

I used some of their products lipsticks are very cool and very nice I like a lot and have a lot of variety of colors.