L'Oréal Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour #77 Sunset Blaze / Bright Auburn (Pack of 3)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Best brand ever! I color my hair every 2 months. Doesn't leave my hair dry. I love this stuff!
The color itself had been a nice color upon the first four days. The highlights in it brightened up the color so there wasn't a dull look to it. However after a week and a half with only two washes, the color faded really bad. It hadn't lasted at all
Robin M.
Sioux City, IA
Love the Feria shimmering color in auburn brown. Great dimensional color. My hair is brown with hints of red. Took red very well. Be cautious of this color if you don't want to much red. Great nourishment!
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
This is one of my FAVORITE hair dyes. The color is long-lasting and bright - not dulling. My hair also feels softer after treatment. No damage! For the price, you can't beat it!
taylor  M.
Bessemer, AL
Love this brand of hair dye! They have so many gourgeous colors that are true to what the box says. It does not leave your hair dry after coloring it I recommend this brand!
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this color so much ! I've went this color a couple times and loved the finish look. It's gorgeous color and last a great amount of time before fade
Erika M.
Marrero, LA
I just recently tried this and it worked pretty good. it hasn't started fading as quickly as other red dyes normally do. overall, pretty good!
Such a great at home color! I love it and would use it again for sure. The color you put on is the color you get and I love it!
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
Did not like this product, I'm not sure why it is called shimmering because I saw nothing shinmer
Allisha B.
Rossville, GA
Wonderful hair dye, lo real is what i always buy when it comes to at home due sessions!
What is another combination besides feria 77 and 74 that would give me the same results
What color can I use in place of 77 because it is hard to find this color. Please get back. P.s I also use 74 in addition to 77