BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

59 Warmer - Rich Golden Brown Hot Toffee is a warmer shade that boosts golden tones.  To minimize golden or red/orange tones, choose a cooler shade.  To enhance your hair s natural tones, select a natural shade. Color Cue:   Feria is for all skintones and hairtypes.  Colour shown may be achieved on dark blonde to darkest brown natural hair colour.  Darker hair will have darker results; red hair, redder results; lighter, relaxed, bleached, permed or highlighted hair, lighter results.  Not recommended on predominantly gray hair. What you see is the shimmer.  Every colour clean and undiluted.  Clarified.  Intensified. Absolutely free of flat, matte tones.  Shimmering colour with 3X highlights that s more multi-faceted than ever before. No appointment necessary.  Wear Feria.  The new language of colour. This luxurious see more...

• How damaging is this compared to a bleach kit? 2 Answers
  • Does the dye make your hair really shimmer, or is this just a pla...1 Answers
  • I've always used L'Oréal hair color, but have never tried the Fér...1 Answers
L'Oréal Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour 3x Highlights
  • "i strongly dislike this hair color brand it washes out after a couple of days its just not something i would recommend but one positive thing i do have to say about it is it does make your hair look beautiful the first day " in 10 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this color and Feria hair dyes in general, HOWEVER, even after using the special shampoo provided as well as 2-3 washes of my own there is still dye coming off my hair and it's getting all over everything." in 5 reviews
  • "Any girl who dyes their hair red regularly knows the struggles that come along with it...the staining, the fading, the lack of shine, etc." in 5 reviews
Wendy S.
Review for: 40 Deeply Brown/Espresso more...
Féria is the only at-home hair dye I have used for years, and for good reason - it's the best! Easy to use, cleanup is a breeze, my hair actually feels healthier after coloring, and it doesn't break my budget! If I'm going for one all-over color, this is my go-to. This deep, rich brown compliments my dark brown eyes and fair skin, and leaves me feeling like royalty!
kandiss J.
Review for: Other more...
This is a red hair color. I naturally have dark brown/ black hair and i love the way this hair color looks in my hair. In my hair its a dark red/Auburn color. I think if you had light hair it would bright red/Auburn color. It comes with a shampoo and conditioner and a sample of shampoo and conditioner. Its awesome. I recommend it.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
L'Oréal Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour 3x Highlights Love the color it does and how my hair comes out perfect each time directions are so easy to use just love it #BloomBadge @Influenster
Kristine L.
This is a great hair day it comes with a lot of products for a great price. I like how nice everything smells! Let hair feeling great. Easy to use. Simple instructions. Satisfied! I like it! Not disappointed at all
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I like the wonderful color and shine that this product gives you. If you are planning on dyeing your hair soon after using this be advised that it will come out of your hair core and possibly change the shade of the new dye.
Jacki N.
Garland, TX
I am a colorist, and I had a client once bring me this dye and wanted me to lift her hair and put this product over her lightened hair, to enhance the color. I did all the normal steps I usually would, lifted her hair a few levels with a soap cap, then proceeded to put this color onto her hair. I applied properly and let it process 20 mins, nothing out of the ordinary. I wash her hair we towel dry and I notice the color isn't as potent as it should be. I dry her hair and not only did the color not even TAKE to the hair (which her hair cuticles were wide open from the lightener and should have taken to anything) it was a strange color. Not even close to the box example. Now don't get me wrong, as a stylist I do use box colors here and there. I don't recommend them, but some times they can have good results. This was not the case in this scenario. On another occasion, a friend of mine decided that she wanted to color her hair at home, by herself. Got this exact product and called me freaking out about an hr later bc the color was so horrible. I had to go over to her house and fix it so she could go to work the next day. This product seriously needs to be reviewed. It is not worth a penny. Don't waste your time. Even if it does take to your hair, it will be faded out by the end of the week. Promise.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
I have always loved using these hair colors. They really do leave highlights in ur hair no matter what color you use. I just dyed my hair using the new power violets and I absolutely love this hair color! It is the prettiest purple color I have found and it shines with different low and highlights! when u mix the developer and stuff it has a little tube of color booster which looks like food coloring and that is where the color comes from. Never seen a hair color have anything like that before and it has a shampoo that tells u to use it twice to keep it from transferring on to your towels and clothing after you use it. And that was helpful because all reds do that. But this one didn't..
Erica S.
I don't personally color my hair with box colors, but I do my mother's very often. this is the only brand she wants me to buy for her. we have been using this brand for so many years now with a really great results. the best thing my mother likes about it would be that it is not as harsh on your skin and scalp, and similar products can be with all the harsh chemicals. this is the only name brand of its kind that doesn't give my mom hives or small little burns on a scalp. the color payout is very rich, it lasts a long time even after multiple washes and it makes your hair feel like silk. I love how your hair feels so much after I color it for her that I'll buy a box just to use the conditioner because it really works so well.
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
I got this color a few days ago and finally got around to putting it in yesterday. It covered all of my very dark hair very well although it stained my bathroom. I am very happy with the color over all so far but I have not washed my hair yet so hopefully it will hold up and not fade. It is a very subtle red in dark hair and has many highlights but shows brilliantly in the sun. The main issues I had with this was that you have to rinse your hair to clear, shampoo it, rinse to clear, shampoo again, rinse to clear, condition it, and rinse it to clear one final time. This is a very long process and even though I had my head in the water until I ran out of hot water I could not get it to rinse totally clear any of the 4 times I rinsed it. I may continue to use this product despite the extra steps so long as it doesn't fade quickly otherwise I will probably find a different brand.
Vanessa F.
Amsterdam, NY
Maybe it's just L'oreal products. But Feria fries my hair. It's a shame because it has beautiful colors to choose from that the other lines don't offer. But it just kills your hair. I even ran into a girl with a beautiful reddish color at Sally's and she was asking me what I use and I told her either the Ion color at Sally's or Clairol's Nice N' Easy. I asked her what she used and she said she used Feria and loves the color but it fried her hair and I told her that it does that to mine today.

I had a bad experience with L'oreal's Preference line too. So I'm thinking either it's their product or my hair just doesn't like their hair color!
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite color to use? I love the bright reds.
Natalie S.
Scottsboro, AL
How damaging is this compared to a bleach kit?
Hannah K.
Will this turn y hair orange?
LaPorshe' M.
Does the dye make your hair really shimmer, or is this just a play on words?
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
I have light colored skin and medium brown hair. I want lighter hair but not blonde. Do you think I should get highlights or ombré? I kinda want ombré but I don't know. What do you think?