L'Oreal Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour uploaded by Jennifer K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Chocolate Cherry. Gentle, deep conditioning permanent haircolour gel. Pure prismatic colour with 3X highlights. Now, pure prismatic colour. So multi-faceted, it shimmers with triple the highlights. Discover colour that speaks to you. So pure and vocal and see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I recently used this in the color starry night. It’s a shiny black with blue tints. I will say I really liked the outcome. My hair was a nice dark shade of black and you could see the blue tint. The downside for me what that I feel like it didn’t adhere to certain areas. I’m not sure if it was the color itself or the application. I had my mom color my hair for me. I’ve also noticed it faded a considerable amount even with using a color protective shampoo and limiting how often I wash my hair. I would be up to using this again though just to see if it was that one time or if it’s a reoccurring thing for this particular brand and shade.
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
I used Stary night with Ions bright blue. This color being the base and ion to highlight. The blue and the black blue mix very well together. This color really pops, and my hair is so healthy.
Emilee P.
Hallandale Beach
My go-to hair color.

Not sure if this is the exact shade of dye but this brand overall is incredible!
Comes with gloves with the hair dye which is amazing.
Also, it never seems to damage my hair or anything and the color comes out great.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This color works great for at home DIY coloring. It is easy to use and does not have as strong of a smell as some others. The only problem I ever have is if I use the same color for a while it doesn’t seem to process completely.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
I love this color I have dyed my hair this color since I was a jr in high school. Been a very good color for me and I really like how they controlled how the color bleeds out after the first few days after you first dye your hair. It would look like you murdered someone because you would be stained. Everywhere the dye bleed or touched now it comes right off easily and the excessive washes right out and it doesn't fade quickly.
Ashley P.
Tampa, FL
I have colored at home many times over many years. Although many people say it is bad for your hair, my hair always looks healthier after I use Féria. This is my go to brand for the reddish brown color I love and doesn't fade as quickly as other brands.
Kristen H.
Pearl , MS
Best looking boxed color you can find. It's permanent but the color isn't flat like a lot of boxed colors. The directions are easy to follow. Takes the same amount of time as any other but the color is just so rich!
Cheyenne M.
Beckley, WV
Love this. Works great. Doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or damaged. Very easy to use. Color is pretty satisfying. I would recommend it. I've used better and I've used worse. I would probably buy it again.
Catrina C.
Davis, CA
Love this dye! Usually makes my hair look dark brown in the shade, and a beautiful deep dark red when I'm in the sun. During the dye process, the smell is pretty bad so open a window, but using the provided conditioner because it makes the smell go away and leaves my hair smooth and silky. The color usually held really well but then I lightly bleached the ends of my hair and the dye didn't last as long after that.
Maddalena I.
Norwood, MA
Always use Féria for my hair color.. never had an issue with any of the colors I have used from red to black.. the shimmering highlights are awesome