BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

All Beauty see more...

Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: L'Oreal Feria Color # 8.03 2.4 oz. Soft Crystalline Golden Blonde (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Excellent product I use to used alot the color that u pick is the color u will get it burns my hair a Lil bit but the result are very good
Katyayini K.
Katyayini K.
Chatsworth, CA
Highly recommend Feria. Loreal has been my go to hair color for over 5 years and I am still sticking to it. Highly recommend.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
This is so great, my hair looks fantastic and it has been a while since I dyed it. Totally in love
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Bonham, TX
I realy love this color it last longer then when my styles colors it its shiny healthy looking and very soft
Nicquel Z.
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
Wish you are my friend we all have something that digs at us at least we dig each other