L'Oreal Feria Color # 8.03 2.4 oz. Soft Crystalline Golden Blonde (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

All Beauty see more...

Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Excellent product I use to used alot the color that u pick is the color u will get it burns my hair a Lil bit but the result are very good
Katyayini K.
Chatsworth, CA
Highly recommend Feria. Loreal has been my go to hair color for over 5 years and I am still sticking to it. Highly recommend.
Deanna B.
Bonham, TX
I realy love this color it last longer then when my styles colors it its shiny healthy looking and very soft
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
This is so great, my hair looks fantastic and it has been a while since I dyed it. Totally in love
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
Wish you are my friend we all have something that digs at us at least we dig each other