BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Taking cues from latest runway trends, feria introduces absolute platinum to achieve the ultimate platinum blonde color. The innovative ammonia-free formula lifts hair up to 7 levels for absolute lightening and uncompromised clarity. The exclusive anti-brass conditioner provides cool tones to help prevent brassiness while leaving hair conditioned. see more...

• Is this good on the dark hair or is this more of a toner ...1 Answers
  • I want to go platinum so bad, but I'm scared to go somewh...1 Answers
  • I recently dyed my hair with L'Oreal Hi-color but didn't ...1 Answers
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
I was really terrified to bleach my hair, because it was the first time I’d be using a box dye. I knew I wasn’t going to get a perfect platinum color upon first application, but I was blown away by the fact that this dye really didn’t damage my hair or leave it too brassy. Granted, my hair was rather light to start with (level 6 or so), but Feria lifted it about 3 levels, and the toning conditioner left it even and nourished. For long/thick hair, you’ll want to use 2 boxes. After bleaching, I ended up using Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Toner which worked incredibly well at removing the remaining orange/yellow tones in my hair. I definitely recommend Feria to anyone wanting to go blonde at home!
Destiny B.
Reading, PA
I used to be big into box dyes and bleaches, but nothing seemed to get my hair light enough with the least damage. I always had a heart for Feria, since it was my current favorite box dye. I took a leap and tried out the platinum blondes. I LOVED IT.  IF you're not into going to a beauty store, this is convenient and easy to use! The smell of the bleach wasn't too strong and the consistency was a nice, wet texture. It was easy to apply and work through my hair. Left it on for about 30 minutes and it always gives my hair a nice platinum color. The bleach never seemed to damage my hair too much and the blonde toning conditioner they give you smells amazing and made my hair so soft! Overall, if you don't have the time, money, whatever to go out and by powder bleach and developer, I would stick to this brand box bleach (:
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
This is now my favorite. I used to be strictly born blonde but I decided to try this on a whim. I had to buy tw9 boxes due to my long hair. I had previously bleached my hair with born blonde, and has some red, and orange all over my hair. I looked like a pumpkin. First off, this is by far the most gentle bleach/lightener I have ever used. It still damages the hair ovbiously, but I feel like my hair took less damage then with born blonde. It didn't have a strong smell at all. If anything I couldn't even smell it really. It processed fairly quickly, and did a great job of getting the orange out. Unfortunately it didn't get it all, but enough to wear I can dye my desired color. I defaintly recommend. The conditioner helped with the brass as well.
Chloe L.
San Jose, CA
For box hair color, this does a super job! I did my friend's hair at home. She has Asian hair, waist long hair, and she had some balayage done a while ago so half her hair was balayaged at Levels 2-4 ish. I used this and lifted her to a level 7 after a one time use. It wasn't damaging at all and the conditioner helps moisturize after!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I decided to go back to blonde from medium brown a week or so ago, and...... The panel on the side of the box shows very dramatic color lift, but I lifted my color with a different product, so I can't speak on the results of this on that brown, BUT I did use this to tone and it brought my hair to a gorgeous icy blonde. It's ammonia free which was a must right after bleaching! It DOES come with bleach, developer, and color. *I only used the color*
Hadelisse R.
Love that I got somewhat of the color. Only problem is I have curly hair then my hair was totally and utterly fried. Where I couldnt use a comb or brush I had to use my fingers to take the knots out. Not a good product for curlygirls! If your hair is straight naturally this product is best for your hair.
Abigail O.
Las Vegas, NV
It only worked on my virgin hair. I had bleached my hair about 2 weeks ago and read the reviews on this and decided to try it. Total fail.... now I have to wait to be able to bleach my hair with other products
Jessica G.
Sumter
This took me from a dark brown to a med/dark blonde after one application! With my work hours, its difficult to go to a salon. I broke down and decided to try doing it myself and Im very pleased! Will absolutely use again!  L'Oréal Feria Absolute Platinums Hair Color
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff, it works great and leaves my hair silky and smelling great and the color lasts a long time. It’s very affordable and you can find it literally anywhere I’d buy it again!
Kayla D.
I absolutely love this hair lightener! I used this twice to get my hair blond and the first time worked and the second kinda worked. In going to buy another to try again in a little while.
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
I've been trying to get my hair to a white blonde for the summer. Out of the various box dyes I've tried, this gives me the most dramatic lightning effects. I know that developers and hair stylists are best for dramatic bleaching, but are there box dyes, other than this one, that can get the job done?
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
My Hair was brownish red. I left this on for 40 minutes and my hair never turned blonde. How long do you leave it in for great blonde results?
Becky H.
London, ON
If I have natural red pigment will this product make my hair look brassy after using it to the point where I will need a toner or will it go platinum white blonde? Without the need for a toner after applying this product?
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I want to go platinum so bad, but I'm scared to go somewhere that I don't trust. Naturally I am brunette, but have dyed it recently a burgundy/auburn. My question would be how do I get to platinum status? Should I start to lighten my hair, or can I just go straight up to platinum?
Beatriz A.
Jersey city , NJ
Is this good on the dark hair or is this more of a toner for already bleached hair?

back