BY UNKNOWN

With the new False Lash mascara Mariposa, get the dramatic effect eyelashes butterfly wings, from the root volume and high at the ends. Thanks to the great innovation of our Brush Effect Ala, you'll get your eyelashes are raised as if they were wings. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey G.
I tried this and hated it immediately. The brush actually hurt my eyes it was so sticky, and the overall payoff was very poor. It didn't do anything for my lashes. Go with another one, this one went straight in the trash.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
So now this one is way better than the pink one! I like that’s it’s double ended and it has its primer. It gave me the length and volume I was looking for.. I been using it for about a week now. I’ll buy it again and/or try the other ones that are double ended
Natalie J.
Does a good job at separating my lashes! Also adds some good length to them! I really like the shape of the wand, gets every lash
Francesca S.
Quartu Sant'Elena
I really like the packaging of this mascara but the wand kind of hurts my eye sometimes (I don't know, maybe it's just me). However, for its price, it's a very practical everyday mascara and it makes you lashes look so beautiful by separating them.