BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Hydrate dry lengths with this rebalancing conditioner for beautifully fresh, flowing hair. Apply after using Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Rinse.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• Does this work well on dry, split ends?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It looks new. Is it worth the price? Is the ...2 Answers
  • Got this in the extraordinary clay box, but unsure about this condi...2 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD
There were free samples at my gym of the shampoo and conditioner.  So this review is for those products only.

So of course I grabbed a few, by few I mean ......6. ( have you seen the amount of hair my daughter and I have)

I have mixed feelings about this system. Coming from the naturally curly/natural hair scene.  Clay washes and deep conditioner/masks have been around for a while.  They have been know to have a very healing affect on scalp and hair.

I am going to say, someone with curly hair, which tends to be dry anyway, the shampoo may have been too much.  A little to much stripping power.  My hair felt so dry after  the shampooing,  i need to add a deep conditioner  on  for a few minutes before I started to detangle . I felt if I started before adding, my hair would break off. That's how dry it felt.

a few minutes with some of my fave d/c and a felt some moisture come back into my hair.  If I were basing this review solely on the it would get negative stars.

However enter , the conditioner.  I cant really give it a honestly review on my hair, since I used  a d/c prior.  But I can talk about on my daughters hair.

My daughters hair is more coily that curly.  And had been not been washed for a few weeks, since it was in braids.

I washed with our regular moisturizing shampoo.  Then applied this conditioner to her hair in sections. And her hair easily detangled.  I did use a lot on her ends as I combed through.  Do I feel like it add enough moisture to her hair...  not really.  I went back and added  some other conditioner for moisture.

I think this system is definitely for someone want to kill the oil in there hair.

Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Along with my 2/5 star L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo review, the conditioner is going to receive the same opinion as I used the two products in conjunction.

I do think this conditioner left my hair soft, but not as soft as other conditioners I've used in the past.

The reasons to why I'm discontinuing the use of this line is maybe because it's not geared toward my scalp type. I don't have an overly oily or dry scalp, but MAYBE due to this line's claim that it keeps your oil at bay, maybe the clay in this product is taking out so much moisture in my scalp that I developed dandruff. I've never had a problem with dandruff before, so I'm positive this product is the culprit. I also experienced my scalp being super itchy after using this and the shampoo.

For those who have a sensitive nose, this product does have a pretty strong, but clean scent.

Keseus S.
Keseus S.
  I got some free samples in mail box from L'Oreal, and I later when to store and bought a bottle of the conditioner, I personally have long, black, straight hair, my hair get oily easily, and has some split end, I never dyed it and I don't blow dry my hair.
  My first impression to this product was very nice, I like it a lot, it smell great, and has a very smooth oily texture, and it take sometime to rinse it off, I usually wash my hair once every three day cause washing it everyday is not good for your hair, and my hair is use to that, and I see some improvement after I used it the second time, I feel like my hair is softer and have more shine to it, and it doesn't get as oily as it used to be.
  And after several times using it, I think this is truly a great product, I would recommend this to people with oily root but slightly dry end, it's a good product, if you are looking for a new conditioner you should check this out. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner 25.4 fl. oz. Bottle
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Corona, CA
So I just purchased this because I haven't had a good hair routine/ products that I feel like I would keep purchasing. Let me start out by telling you I have extremely thin hair that is extremely oily on my roots and then day on my ends. I usually have to wash my hair daily or put up in ponytail the day after washing because my roots start to get oily very fast. So after researching a little I found his 3 step system by L'Oréal for oily scalp/ dry ends. First you apply the pre-shampoo mask and follow with the clay shampoo and then this product. The conditioner I focus on the ends of my hair and let sit for 1-3 minutes and rinse. My ends felt so soft! And after using all 3 products my hair felt amazing! And I didn't start getting oily on my scalp till day 4! All in all this is my new go to system and I will repurchase!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
My husband and I picked up this conditioner when on vacation because we forgot ours at home. The scent of this conditioner is amazing. I can't get enough of it. When rinsing it out of my hair I immediately noticed the softness of my hair, I was amazed. It made brushing my hair incredibly easy and tangle free. I have naturally curly frizzy hair and when it dried I had very minimal frizz. My husbands hair is very dry and coarse his hair was so soft and he loved this stuff too. It does a good job at detangling. I use Redken products but it can get pricey, I will definitely continue to use this product and can't wait to try it with the shampoo. I honestly feel it's just as nice as my Redken!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Campbellsville
I am in love with this line of shampoo & conditioner. I have fine hair that has a tendency to get oily at the roots but can be dry & prone to breakage on the ends. This shampoo & conditioner has helped balance my hair. Those balancing clays really work! My roots no longer get oily if I don't wanna shampoo everyday and the conditioner is so nutrient rich & smoothing, my wide tooth comb glides right through my wet hair. Normally I fought tangles & had to use a leave in. Not anymore! I've literally tried dozens of products to try to achieve these hair goals in the past, but nothing has worked as well as this duo. Very Highly recommend! It smells fantastic too & is affordable!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I have long straight hair. My roots tend to get oily quickly and my ends seem dry. I decided to try this because I really loved the color vibrancy intensive shampoo and conditioner. I read on the bottle that this helps with oily roots and dry ends. This sounded like exactly what I needed. After the first use I noticed the difference. I super love it and it also helped with my tangly hair. My roots seemed to not get oily so quickly. Usually after one day my roots start getting oily. I like to take a shower every other day and this shampoo helps me with that wish. My hair stayed prettier longer and my roots felt nourished. Plus it smelled amazing. I will purchase this again.
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I dislike my hair very much and that's because I have to wash it daily. I have oily roots & dry ends, it's a terrible pairing. I've been using this conditioner for 8 weeks now and I'm in love with product! I first picked it up because the color of the bottle caught my eye, and then I read the label. I instantly thought "my prayers have been answered" I can now go 2 days without washing my hair, I never thought for that to be possible. It smells good, but could use some improvement. It's very affordable too. I would definitely recommend this product as it will not disappoint it holds up to their "48hr purified roots + hydrated ends"
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Just decided to give this a try because my hair likes to change with the season. And during summer my roots get extra oily and my ends are more dry and damaged. I am so glad I tried this because it works so well! I have medium length hair and it is in between thin and thick. But this used together with the shampoo has made my hair super soft, shiny, and definitely helped with the oil and dry ends. I definitely recommend this. I got mine from Wal-Mart and it is a pretty decent price.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love loreal shampoo and conditioner. I've tried them all. This one Is another great product from loreal it purifies oily roots and hydrates dry links without weighing down for a beautiful fresh flowing hair from root to tip up to 48 hours purified roots and hydrated ends try it and don't forget to use it with the extraordinary clay Rebalancing shampoo
Mica E.
Mica E.
Does this product work well on thick hair ?.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Will this actually hydrate my hair?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
What are the benefits of using this set?
Candice D.
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
Has anyone tried this? It looks new. Is it worth the price? Is the price affordable?
Krista N.
Krista N.
I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that works good together. I have very oily hair and most conditioners really make it worse. How does Loreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing work for oily hair? Q