L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product feels great and I definitely think it works well with the shampoo however it's a bit difficult to apply and you only get about 2 or 3 uses out of it if you have long thick hair like me. It says to apply only on the roots all over but it's a bit hard to do. Still like the product though.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
After I heard about this stuff, I knew I had to try it as soon as I could. I've had the oily roots/dry ends problem my whole life. The mask itself definitely does what it says. All oils and impurities are lifted right outta there Only downside is, it makes your hair knotty, no matter how well you wash it out.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Ehhhh. This just kind of stays in my hair and flattens it to be honest. And I have made sure multiple times to wash it out completely but eh. The shampoo and conditioner work wonders though! I would say try this whole system then just try the shampoo and conditioner together.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Phoenix , AZ
So I had a coupon to try this product. I have never tried a hair mask before but I'm pretty sure I'll never stop after this. It made my hair feel so alive again and it actually felt so good when it was on. Kinda like a tingly minty feeling but it wasn't anything bad at all.
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Allen
I have oily yet flaky scalp sometimes and this helps absorb the oil when clarifying the scalp and helping to get rid of flakes. It can be a little messy to apply but this product has performed as I hoped. It is a good value as you don't need a ton per application.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
This product was very difficult to use and very messy. I feel like it needed to come with a brush to put it on. I tried it 3 times to see if I could get the hang of it, but the outcome wasn't worth the effort. It also didn't smell great and left my scalp super dry.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I like this for when it's been a long day of work and I'm not feeling the cleanest. This strips your hair of oil and dirt which is good- but be sure to use a conditioner that will replace the essential oils that you hair needs to grow!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
It smells great and does make your hair softer after you've completed a shower. However it's very hard to apply to just the scalp since it's targeting oily roots. I feel like I go through a ton and I have very fine, thin hair so it seems like someone with thick hair would go through this so quickly.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this! I get oily roots, but if I wash my hair too often, it looks dead. I grabbed this to try, and it helped a ton! Just massage it into the roots and let it sit for a few minutes, then wash out. Follow up with your normal shampoo and conditioner. Good value, often on sale at drugstores.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Neosho, MO
I have very greasy hair the day after a shower but just after one use of this mask and I have seen such an improvement! I can now go at least a day after washing my hair and it not be greasy. I will have to buy the dry shampoo and see if it will keep the greasiness away for longer than a day.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?