L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah
I really really like this stuff. It says leave in for 5 min before washing hair. So I'll put it in my hair and get my things ready for the shower Then I'll get undressed start the shower and by the time in in its about time to.wash it out. The only thing that makes this 4 stars is the scent. It smells like clay, like dirt. But that is what it says it is so no biggie. And once you wash your hair you will no longer smell it. I use the shampoo and conditioner as all and they smell so much better and they are both great.
Carly V.
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far the most amazing product I've put on my hair BEFORE my shower! It smells clean. It doesn't leave a residue on your hands. I use this about once a week and I can now go 3 days with just dry shampoo! I'm so happy I found this and decided to give it a try. Kudos L'Oreal! This is great!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Jackson, GA
I love this! I bought the system on a whim because I have yet to find to a good hair regime that washes out the excess oils without drying out my ends. I found a favorite. I love the smell of the mask, it's definitely unique. The cold sensation when I put it on my scalp is one of the best feelings, but that's just an extra. It soaks up the extra oil in my hair. The whole line leaves my hair looking pretty and feeling smooth. Best thing is that it passes the 48 hour test, and that is a first for me!
Katie G.
Katie G.
I bought this hoping that it would help with my oily scalp and roots so that I would be able to more easily go a few days between washing my hair. I followed the instructions and put it on dry hair prior to getting in the shower and let it sit. It rinsed out well and I followed up with the Extraordinary Clay shampoo and conditioner. Despite this, I didn't really see much of a difference. Oh well, at least it wasn't super expensive. Would not repurchase.
Shay E.
Shay E.
I have oily hair, so I bought this clay mask to use before the shampoo a few weeks ago and I loved it so far. It smells nice and makes my hair extra soft before I wash it. It also seems to be controlling the oil (along with the shampoo). I don't use this every day I usually just use it every week or every other week at the beginning of the week. I don't use this product as much as the shampoo, but I would purchase it again.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Carbondale
By looking at the reviews I must be the only one who does not like this mask. I have extremely oily hair and when I saw this I was so excited, but it just does not work for me. I used it with the shampoo and conditioner and my hair never felt clean! It seemed to get oiler faster if that's possible. Sorry but it's a thumbs down for me.
I was really excited to buy this - I have an oily scalp and have never really seen something out there to help! I definitely notice a difference when I use this - I can shower at night and not have greasy hair the next day. I know that might sound like much, but that's always been a huge struggle for me!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Finally i got a chance to buy and use this product.
I bought it at Walgreens . Its a clay paste that smells weird but not bad. I used this about 3 days ago and my scalp has not got oily and or smelly!!! I love this stuff. (Now i gotta get in the shower) this is soo worth buying!!
Julia K.
Julia K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This is definitely a fin experience to use! It smells pretty good, has a good consistency, and is relatively easy to apply and wash out. However, I don't notice it really breaking down heavy build up or my really oily hair. I find my hair to be slightly less oily after using this, but not enough where I want to spend the time to use this.
Taylor Q.
Taylor Q.
Emeryville , CA
I give this 4 stars. I still need to use it a few more times to see if it actually works, but I believe it works best with the clay shampoo and conditioner. The scent is good and I can smell it even after its washed out! My hair gets oily pretty fast and I don't think it prolonged my clean hair by a lot.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?